CSI: Miami Picture Thread ~Possible S6 Spoilers~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: CSI: Miami Pictures!!!!!

Ugh. I'm having server problems when I have 3 new photos! They've started the cast promos, with Johnny Whitworth.

Johnny Whitworth Cast Promos:
Cast Promo One // Cast Promo Two

Once you click those links, under the medium resolution thumbnail there will be a "download button" :)

"Dangerous Son" promotional episode still:

Please credit my site Modern Day Gallery when using (even tho it's down right now, heavy traffic)

Thanks so much Shane for the new promo pictures! :D I like me some Johnny. :devil: Very nice jeans he has.

I hope your site is back online soon and that you won't have further troubles with it for a while. :)

welll.....there isn't a real cast photo....they're all of Johny Whitworth :devil:....who seems to be oficcialy part of the cast :D

Nice pics of Johnny, cute cute! He reminds me of Matt Dillon, (like in the 80's, not now,tho).

Is he official now? I get kinda confused on what they consider part of the cast. Is he like part of the MAIN cast or like the reoccuring cast(Boti Bliss, Sofia Milos ect,)?

Florry86 said:
welll.....there isn't a real cast photo....they're all of Johny Whitworth :devil:....who seems to be oficcialy part of the cast :D

Heh, yeah. We'll probably get the rest of the cast really soon. As always, I'll be on top of them and bring them to you as soon as possible. :D

And my site is back up. You can view them on the site as well as the latest original CSI stills and our other photos. :)

:lol::lol::lol::lol: You know dogbert14, you really ought to warn us not to have liquids in mouths when we view that pic! I'm gonna have to buy a new keyboard! Absolutely hilarious! :lol::lol::lol:

A fan was at a location where the crew and Jon and Khandi were filming a scene for episode 7, "Sunblock", where Khandi is taken away in a ambulance. I have the HQ pictures on my site. Or you can see a teaser (5 total):

Enjoy. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back