CSI: Miami Picture Thread ~Possible S6 Spoilers~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: CSI: Miami Pictures!!!!!

There are now a total of four promos for episode 6.03 (well, there were originally a total of 4. lol). And you can view them at my site here

CaRWash_Cutie said:
:lol::lol::lol::lol: You know dogbert14, you really ought to warn us not to have liquids in mouths when we view that pic! I'm gonna have to buy a new keyboard! Absolutely hilarious! :lol::lol::lol:

:lol:
Agreed! That's hilarious (and fitting...)!

Leela thanx for the pics!ª Ryan's looking good!! :D

Florry86 thanx for the article!! :D

The first picture looks like H has no service and the second one is like the verizon wireless commercial, "Can you hear me now?"

Hey,

Thanks so much Vegaslights! I always look forward to seeing the pics you post, nothing like new pics of our Hero's!

I hope he can here me now, :devil: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thanks again,

HCrazy :cool:

Is that the result of rain I see? In Miami? :eek: And here I thought it was the land of perpetual sunlight.

Thanks so much Shane for the brilliant pictures! :)

i'm in shock to! i've been asking for rain in Miami for over a year!

that_girl1 said:
The first picture looks like H has no service and the second one is like the verizon wireless commercial, "Can you hear me now?"
:lol: That was my first thought too :p

that_girl1 said:

I thought the same thing. They could get him to do one of their commercials and I would actually watch it! The pictures are so clear. It is shocking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back