CSI: Miami Picture Thread ~Possible S6 Spoilers~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: CSI: Miami Pictures!!!!!

mjszud said:
Anyway, I think the uniform makes him look like he took a step DOWN from his position.

I totally agree with you. Ryan had that uniform when he was a cop, then he stoped using it because he got a better job, so I think Frank looks like he's in a lower position right now.

Thanks for the pics, Shehir!!! Although I don't like the first three H pics, the last one was quite sexy! *drools*
The Eric and Calleigh pic is my favourite. They both look very gorgeous in it (especially Calleigh :D)

Great pics, but why is Eric in a suit? Hm.. Well he must take off the jacket cus I swear in the promo commercial it looks like just a shirt & pants. Maybe he goes to court or something.

Hey thanks so much for the awesome pics Shehir.

I really love them and can't wait for the 24th!!!

HCrazy

I really want to know what is up with Frank's shaved head!! Wonder what made him do that?!

Sara, thanks for the pics but where are my Ryan pics? I know you are saving them for me right....*winks and smiles hard*

Great pics everyone. Thank you for sharing. I, of course, love the ones of Horatio. The one that shocks me is Frank. What is up with the hair and why is he in that uniform? What happen to the suits? I am dying to know.

lol, Twiz. As always I'll be keeping my eye out for Ryan pics. I can't believe they're aren't any actually. And isn't Tripp supposed to be Sherif now? I'm sure I read that a long time ago in a spoiler.

Shehir said:
lol, Twiz. As always I'll be keeping my eye out for Ryan pics. I can't believe they're aren't any actually. And isn't Tripp supposed to be Sherif now? I'm sure I read that a long time ago in a spoiler.

Tripp is now a Sergeant. :)

ETA: One new promo for 6x01. Courtesy of my site MDG . Perhaps Horatio and a suspect?

EyeHeartH said:
the last one was quite sexy! *drools*

The last one of H is sexy indeed! :devil:
Great pics! :D

I don't know who that last guy is but...he's very good looking! :eek:

aww...no promo pics of Ryan :( well i saw the promo. i guess that's good for now. and :eek: lived H!! and Calleigh and Eric!!! and Yelina!! yay!!! Eric's hair is a little longer!! !!! :D and i didn't care for Frank in the uniform with the shaved head though. and i can't wait till thye post ones for the second ep!! i can't wait to see how Speed looks!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back