CSI: Miami Picture Thread ~Possible S6 Spoilers~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: CSI: Miami Picture Thread ~Possible S5 Spoilers~

The pics are looking fab. I'm so curious for the ep. and yes, Alexx is absolutely great.

Thank God, I've been waiting for an Alexx heavy episode for ages! I love Khandi, she's awesome, and it's about time that she got another chance to show her stuff. She's been great in all the other episodes where she's gotten a chance to do more than just her coroners job, and I expect this to be no different. :)

Figured you guys didn't have these, I just got these this morning, right before I uploaded them to Modern Day Gallery . They're from season four's 'Prey'.

Enjoy!

Those are great Shane, thank you! :D

Having a fangirly moment now, but the back of DC's hair is just so nice in that 4th pic! :cool:

Lost son was an awesome ep...sad but awesome all the same. Great pics, thnx for posting them.

Thanks for the new stills Shane! :D *hugs*

Looks like a great episode with a lot of sentiment, from what I can see. :)

great pics!! cant wait till this episode lol goin crazy keeping calm with boring mth homework lol

OMG I can't wait!! It looks....omg look at Ryan :( Is he on the edge of tears or what? Wow.

Thanks for posting those awesome pictures :eek: I'm looking forward to that episode :D

Based on the pics from next week's ep and the preview I saw tonight, it's going to get emotional.
That one pic with just Ryan is so sad...he looks like a sad little puppy :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back