CSI: Miami Picture Thread ~Possible S6 Spoilers~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: CSI: Miami Picture Thread ~Possible S5 Spoilers~

I love both Valera and Tripp. Stop putting the characters I like in danger, I can't take it anymore!

Who do you guys think that is with Jake and Eric> I think it's Calleigh, but the shadow is making it difficult to make out even her hair colour. Do you guys agree with me?

i have to agree with vegaslights on the OH MY GOD!!! i just cant stand it, Valera is such a great woman why would she even bother dating someone like Nick. how can you trust someone like that!!!

Thanks vegaslights! At least we're getting some Valera! I love that girl, I hope she gets more screen time in the future eps.

CSI Ali, I'm pretty sure it's Calleigh, I don't know another blonde woman who would be holding a fingerprint brush. :lol: I think it's her.

Must add: Jake looks good in a suit. But eww am I the only one who has 'slap Nick' feelings? :eek:

Dutchie said:

Must add: Jake looks good in a suit. But eww am I the only one who has 'slap Nick' feelings? :eek:

1) I nearly passed out when I saw Sexy in a suit. Too bad I couldn't jump into the screen and [CENSORED]. :devil:

2) I know I'm a weirdo, but I pretty like Nick, as every other bastard around the show. :p

3) Whoever that woman is, she's not Calleigh.

Actually, I think that it's NOT Calleigh. Because in the preview we see twice that she has her hair down in that episode... I mean, it would be cool if it really was Calleigh, but I don't think it is. They said that the night shift would work the case, so maybe it's a chick from nights?! Whatever... we'll see on Monday ;)

Oh, I forgot about the whole night shift thing, I just assumed (or hoped) it was her because of the rubber gloves and fingerprint brush. Could still be her, though, I'll keep hoping :).

Yeah... I'm secretly hoping as well.... *lol*
But - The Leela is a bit of a sceptical pessimist...

Good call, I totally forgot about the night shift. Now I enlarged the picture I'm starting to doubt if that's Calleigh too. Wait a sec *watches promo* OK I think you're right, it's not Calleigh. It could be Natalia (on the other hand, hair's too straight) or a Night shift chick...We'll see.

I'm English, so we're all skeptical (and sarcastic) pessimists :lol:.

I'm sure it's not Natalia, plus, she may already be in polic custody by then. If it's not Calleigh, then what a waste of a scene! Our TV's would blow up from the hotness resonating from that trio :devil:. I think you're probably right about it being a nightshift ho-bag :D.

*goes to watch the promo*

CSI_Ali said:
Who do you guys think that is with Jake and Eric> I think it's Calleigh, but the shadow is making it difficult to make out even her hair colour. Do you guys agree with me?

Weren't there rumors going around a while back regarding Eric and a new love interest? My guess is that the girl in that picture is probably just a night shifter, but the expression on Eric's face makes me think she could be a little more than just another Miami-Dade CSI. (That's just my interpretation, though.)

The woman in the pic looks like Alexx. :lol: I don't know, I'm weird. :p

^ Boa_Vista_Fan's theory might work though. :)

As for Mister Jake in a suit and a badge? Me likes. :D

Thanks for those promo pics Shane. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back