CSI: Miami Picture Thread ~Possible S6 Spoilers~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: CSI: Miami Picture Thread ~Possible S5 Spoilers~

Shane, thanks so much for the lovely promo pics, they are greatly appreciated.

Please bear in mind though, that we ask that no more than 6 thumbnails be posted at one time, and the the rest are posted as links. No worries this time, as I forgot to add those requests to the first post, they were just posted in the thread itself somewhere before S5 started. ;)

However, I have just added those requests to the first post of the thread, should anyone want to take a look at them.

Thanks for those pics Shehir. As usual Eric looks hot and I like his shirt. I can't wait for the last episodes of the season to air. :D

Shehir, thanks for those pictures. :D I'll admit, that coat thing looks a little odd with the white shirt but Adam can pull off anything. :p

Shane, this might be a little late but thanks for the 'Triple Threat' pictures! :)

seems like a kool episode thanx for the pics people!! i luv that one of DC and Adam and the one of him pointing

:eek: Thanks for the pictures, Shane! I'm lovin' the second 'Rush' one. :D I hope Modern Day Gallery speeds up for ya. ;)

Thanks for the pictures Shane !!Horatio pics,go0o0od!!! :D

^He is holding that rope too :rolleyes: :p..I like the outfit[?]but not the white pants..

midnight_tiptoes said:
What the hell is Eric wearing? He looks like a gay cowboy.
No way, a gay guy would never wear those pants with that jacket. Can I fire the wardrobe people? Can I? Adam really doesn't need wardrobe anyway; I'd be perfectly happy with him being naked :devil:

yea i agree with u Jiffyjazzy!!
they should do a scene where he has to take off his shirt to put on the wetsuit
but i dont think it will happen this season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back