CSI: Miami Picture Thread ~Possible S6 Spoilers~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: CSI: Miami Pictures!!!!!

A reminder: Any discussion of downloading episodes is against Board Rules

As a fan site for a television show, intellectual property is an important topic for us. We cannot legally or morally condone tape-trading in episodes or downloading episodes online, and do not allow discussions on this matter. Any other copyright violations will also not be allowed.

Thanks in advance for your cooperation. :)

thanks a lot alexx! these should keep me occupied!

ohmygod. people have been saying just how much orange there was...but jeeez!! i never expected that much! orange clothes everywhere. horatios hair obv. a car...calleigh seems to be in red though. maybe she didn't suit orange...or maybe there's another reason...

Ok guys, for those of you who don't won't to be spoiled for the episode Shock! Then do not read further, as photos are now here! :)

Episode Description : Horatio (David Caruso) tells Delko that he and Marisol (Alana de la Garza) are going to get married as soon as possible, but extenuating circumstances could ruin their special day, on CSI: MIAMI. [Case Info:A spoiled heiress is found dead in her bathtub during her own star-studded party, and the CSIs have their work cut out for them when each of the A-list suspects has a motive to kill her (guest stars "The Insider's" Victoria Recano, Brent Webster and Leila Arcieri), on CSI: MIAMI.]

Photos:

abc, even I know now where you get your pictures, it's still good to add your source to posts.

Photos, articles. Always add the source.

See, someone may pull an article from a tabloid and then people think it's real. I hope you get my point. When you get older and do more studuying, you understand that to learn to put your sources is really a good thing.

Even I hate this Aerosol thingy... I hope she dies fast... But DC looks yummy :D

Yay....a new Calleigh Promo Still. She looks great in white.
Thankies for the great stills abc!!

Ducky, there is a member at this forum who hates me posting photos. If I post my source, she will go after me, and so on. And I don't want a photo war.:D

If you would like my source [and I trust you] I will share my source, but not how to get the source. :)

Wow! those pictures!! I don't know what to say, I'm "shocked" :lol: guess the name of the episode really suits the story :lol: and, my God! David looks really hot on those pictures, I never saw him better!!! :cool:

p.s. Jonathan should show his arms more, well, his whole body if he wants!! .)

Waouh thanks Shane for those fabulous pics..i have to admit that DC looks yummie on them :D i love marisol's dress by the way.....and of course ryan is hot, as usual :lol:

OK, Where are the wedding rings???? :eek:

OMG!!!!!! OMG!!!!!!!! :D

They look great together....H is HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :devil:
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

I just want my H happy!!!!! :D :cool: :lol:

sissi59100 said:
Waouh thanks Shane for those fabulous pics..i have to admit that DC looks yummie on them :D i love marisol's dress by the way.....and of course ryan is hot, as usual :lol:

No problem sissi! Glad you enjoyed the pix! :D

Thanks for the pics. Dog H looks so yummy in his suit. Don't mean to be cruel but hope extinuating circumstances keep them from marrying.

Well for all of us who hoped their would be no H/M, I'm afraid we may be disappointed. I posted what I saw at the spoiler thread so you may wanna go read. Don't know if anyone's already seen the promos or not. I've seen two different versions. HMM So who knows really.

Thank you abc!
in my opinion marisol looks nice on the pics.
horatio and eric look also good
calleigh beautiful as always.
and ryan in tee-shirt. wow :eek:

OHMYGOD I AM SO JEALOUS *dies*

she gets to have delko as a brother. and horatio as husband. he is SO FINE. ah well. she dies. SHAME.

grrrr

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back