CSI: Miami is moving to Sunday at 10PM!

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by srqmiamifan, May 19, 2010.

1. CSI_Natalia

CSI_Natalia Prime Suspect

Re: CSI miami wasn't on at 10 here

Not sure why my thread was moved/merged since this has nothing to do with the new time-slot, but rather that it was apparently delayed... I didn't miss the episode because I was unaware of the new schedule... I missed it because of the stupid football game, and CBS not adjusting its programing, so the DVR's did not know not to wait an hour :rolleyes:

Guess I'll have to wait till it's online tomorrow... I was just so in the mood for it. Unless I can find it streaming from the west coast in the next minute...

2. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

^ The threads were merged because the delayed timing/bumped episode(s) due to the football game is also being discussed in this thread. I should have made that more clear in my initial post.

That being said, a lot of folks with DVRs might have to compensate by having it set to record an extra hour (to adjust for schedule misinformation/football etc.). It might not be possible for everyone, but it's an option.

3. CSI_Natalia

CSI_Natalia Prime Suspect

oops sorry Finch I didn't notice you acknowledged that before... Unfortunately for me, by the time I realized what happened with the delay, CSI miami was already 20 minutes into it. (Was watching ABC lineup...and usually wait so I can fast forward commercials anyway)... I wish CBS would text message me next time LOL.. I should be important enough ;)

4. Dynamo1

Dynamo1 Head of the Swing Shift

Sunday night delays on CBS go way back to the days of Murder She Wrote in the 80's, maybe even earlier. There is also a chance of weekday delays due to news alerts or presidential speeches. Unfortunately, DVRs and VCRs are not smart enough to compensate just yet. And as I usually state, "Networks and stations MISTAKENLY believe they have the right to change schedules without notice."

5. Theresa

Theresa Lab Technician

Well, we have a break next week because there is no 4 p.m. football game scheduled.