CSI: Miami Icons #7 - Showcase, Links and Requests

What version of PS do you have? I have elements 5.0 so I have none of that fancy stuff that happyharper is referring to so I can't help you with any of that! I like the read my mind part of the text but the rest is hard to read.

What version of PS do you have? I have elements 5.0 so I have none of that fancy stuff that happyharper is referring to so I can't help you with any of that! I like the read my mind part of the text but the rest is hard to read.

I have photoshop elements 7.0 and any help you can offer would be great! I know how to do textures and that's basically it, I'm confused by it all!

Well with Photoshop 7 you will have curves, selective coloring and color balance and stuff like that.....I don't have any of that stuff! I can help in the other areas as best that I can.

I'm looking for two holiday icons: both with Speed/Rory one that says: I'm thankful for..... and another one Christmas-y that says All I Want For Christmas. Any takers? I'd appreciate it!

CSI_Kat said:
Well with Photoshop 7 you will have curves, selective coloring and color balance and stuff like that.....I don't have any of that stuff! I can help in the other areas as best that I can.

Thanks Kat! I appreciate any help and I don't know what curves are for photoshop, lol! ;) BTW, even though I'm not a Rob fan that icon is fantastic!

Thanks csifann1 made it for me. Not sure I will be able to get to it before the weekend but i think i still have holiday textures....pm me some pics and I can try to make you a few.

I'm looking for two holiday icons: both with Speed/Rory one that says: I'm thankful for..... and another one Christmas-y that says All I Want For Christmas. Any takers? I'd appreciate it!

I tried your requests, Kristine.

speedchristmas.png
speedthankful.png

Love those GNRF! Do you think you could make me a few more like the first one, some with Santa hat and some without?

Great Speed icons Something_Wicked!

Here are some some icons I entered on LJ's Speed_stills:

First one won mod's choice:

speed4.jpg
speed1.jpg
speed2-1.jpg

Nikki, those are great. I love the first one.

Kristine, love those Speed ones. I think the second one is my fave. :)

Love those GNRF! Do you think you could make me a few more like the first one, some with Santa hat and some without?

Sure. Any specific pics you want me to use for them?

LOL, I'm back! :lol:

Could someone please make me a 140x140 icon using this picture with the text- All I want for Christmas ? I would really appreciate it! I couldn't get it to look good. If you can make the background more Christmas-y that would be great as well. Please help?!

Oh aww, lovely work in here everyone. :)

I was fooling around with some season 2 caps and decided to make an entire batch. :lol:

[50] CSI:Miami - Season 2; various episodes.
Teasers:​

Season2-10.png
Season2-36.png
Season2-26.png

You can find the rest at my Livejournal. :)

Last edited:
Back