davepicfor1vs1copy10.png

four
five
six
seven
eight
nine

Last edited:
If someone wouldn't mind, could you please make me a Jesse icon? I've had mine for awhile; I think it's time for a new one. Thanks! :)

What size do you want? And is there a certain pic you want used or is any pic okay?

Size I'm not sure about and any pic is just fine with me. :)

I'll try to make some new ones soon, but in the meantime, here's a post I made a while back with a few Jesse icons. :)

Could someone make me an animated Speed icon? I have a few (scenes) I can think of but one would be great! I'd really appreciate it, animated ones are very hard to find! Let me know if you need a scene. Thanks so much!

robotnik22 working on the Season 1 Megan and Horatio icons for you today!

csi_miami_babe, here are the new Jesse icons for you:

00-42-58copy.png
00-42-56copy.png
00-42-44.png

There is too much yellow/green in Miami backgrounds. I tried really hard to get it out, but it's not too easy. I hope the coloring is okay. Some of the caps were just too yellow/green and I ended up having to make them black&white. :lol:

Last edited:
csi_miami_babe, here are the new Jesse icons for you:

00-42-58copy.png
00-42-56copy.png
00-42-44.png

There is too much yellow/green in Miami backgrounds. I tried really hard to get it out, but it's not too easy. I hope the coloring is okay. Some of the caps were just too yellow/green and I ended up having to make them black&white. :lol:

Oh my God, these are amazing! Thank you so much, and don't worry about the coloring, it's fantastic! :)

Could someone make me an animated Speed icon? I have a few (scenes) I can think of but one would be great! I'd really appreciate it, animated ones are very hard to find! Let me know if you need a scene. Thanks so much!

robotnik22 working on the Season 1 Megan and Horatio icons for you today!

thanks FallenForFlack:)

Back