CSI: Miami Icons #7 - Showcase, Links and Requests

Love all the Speed stuff FallenForFlack and csifann1! I may try to make some Speed stuff later :)

Orla_Dark thanks for posting Jon/Ryan stuff. Where did you get those pictures from? I'd love to try them out in Photoshop.

gorgeous stuff everyone!!
i gave a few of your request a go. i love making speedle stuff!

523.png
524.png
525.png

another speedle

*hugs fo_poozle*! I love all four of those! Thank you for making them! I think I've driven poor csifann1 crazy! (Sorry about that!) I switch my icon quite a bit so everyone gets used that are made for me! Thanks again!

I saw this cap in my photobucket and had to make an icon-and it's not Speed! :lol:

ryancloseup.jpg

Great Ryan avi FallenForFlack! Love the pic!

GregNickRyanFan - I love the Calleigh stuff :)

fo_poozle - Amazing work!

I just updated my LJ:
Eva.png
Speed2-1.png
JonJustin.png

More at my LJ

Whit, where do you find all these great Eva pics? That is stunning. Love the Speed one and I just :adore: the Jon/Justin one. :) I commented on your LJ. :)

One more of Calleigh. This one is 120x120:

untitledcal.png

A couple of Eden ones:

untitled.png
untitledg.png

Last edited:
Thanks Whit! I love your new icons! The Eva one is beautiful and I do indeed love that Speed one! I'll be checking out your LJ too!

GNRF I really like your Calleigh icons and the first ones text looks great on it!

Orla_Dark fantastic job as usal :bolian:. Love the second one with Eva and Emily right behind Jonathan. And the first one....well it is always nice to see the actors having fun while all together.

FallenForFlack great job. Love the Ryan one and how you colored the Speed one :thumbsup:

csifann1 oh you made some real great icons for FFF. You know that I always love your stuff :p

fo_poozle
WOW. Love the coloring and the crop of the first 2 and fantastic job alos with the others :thumbsup:

Whit fantastic icons too. Love all the Emily ones :thumbsup:

GregNickRyanFan love the coloring of the first one from the second bunch. Great job :thumbsup:

Great icons, Kristine. :)

Here's a Ryan one 140x140 and then the same one sized to 218x200:

normal_mia-0515-432copytextfafdgsma.png
big

I couldn't figure out how to do the transparent background thing. The only program I have that I know how to do that in is Animation Shop. When I try that with this pic, it messes up the picture as a whole.

Feel free to snag. :)

fo_poozle - :eek::eek: Those are awesome!!!! Love the crop and coloring!! :D
FallenForFlack - those are very nice, I specialy love the Ryan 140x140 and the Alexx one :)
GregNickRyanFan - Lovely icons!! I love to see how much you're improving with your coloring :D
Whit - OMG!!! I commented on your LJ (OFC :D) but i've to say once more hoo much I love your icons!! They are awesome :bolian:

Oh wow, so many wonderful icons. :D

GregNickRyanFan, really cool icons. Love the style of the latest Ryan one, though the Calleigh ones are lovely as well. :) Also, the Eden ones are quite unique -- I like!

FallenForFlack, I'm totally lovin' your icons. I adore the Ryan ones (especially the 140x140 -- great colouring!) and the latest three are awesome. The Alexx one is adorable. :D

Whit, fantastic job! I'll have to take a peek into your LJ to see the rest. :drool: The Eva one is my favourite, I'm definitely digging the style.

fo_poozle, AWESOME colouring on those Speed request icons! The second 140x140 one in particular is :adore:.

csifann1, the most recent request icon you made is really neat. Love how everything's put together, it flows well. :) The three before that are to die for as well. I love how you did the first one with the double Speeds.

Orla_Dark, fabulous Jonathan icons. The first one is my favourite (awesome colouring and text placement) but they're all fantastic!

I finally got around to doing some more icons...:p

[5] Jonathan Togo
[14] Emily Procter

Teasers:

Emily7.png
Jon5.png
Emily11.png

You can find the rest in my LJ.

Back