CSI: Miami Icons #7 - Showcase, Links and Requests

speed_cochrane, thanks)
the 3rd icon is :drool::drool::drool:
some icons from togo_stills
2m3si11.jpg
15k02w.jpg
257k9ee.jpg

OLE great icons. Love all of them especially the second one from the from togo_stills :thumbsup:

Geni as always wow! Love the third icon, but they're all fantastic!! :eek:

Thank you for the compliments :)

OLE- Those are really, really amazing!! Great coloring! I really like the second icon from the second set, I think I voted for that one :bolian:
Geni - :eek::eek: I loooove your icons!!! You have such an awesome coloring!!! I can't even decide my fav :lol: Great job!!

I posted a new entrie in my LJ, they are all from challenges, so probably you've already seen it, but if you want to see them again :p

csilims2copy.png
nat_disgustingcopy.png
closeup2copy.png

Rest here

Geni your icons are amazing! The softness is great, especially on your 3rd teaser. They remind me of Quoth's icons. I've always admired her icon-making!

Wow, haven't posted in a while but there are so many beautiful icons here!! Great job everyone!

Here's mine from the 1x1 Challenge:

1x1shazza2.png

Great icons, everyone.

Here's mine from the 1vs1. I don't know what went wrong with this one, but it turned out looking grainy for some reason... but, I was too tired at the time to make a new one. :lol: I tried to soften it a little, but it only helped a tiny bit. Anyone know what one can do if their icon turns out grainy?

2009-04-29_232538copyhjthgjjhgfg-1.png
w/o the text & handprint ... w/o text or brushes

More versions I didn't use:

2009-04-29_232538copytytr.png
2009-04-29_232538copytyhtry.png

peach colored bg
animal print bg- subtle
big stars- light
big stars- purple

There are more, but I'll post them later. :)

Last edited:
Stee: love your coloring, great icons as always :thumbsup:
OLE:
great colorig and very creative. The ryan one's are just :drool:
speed_cochrane:
I adore your speed icons, they're awsome :thumbsup:
Mari: Amazing icons as always, really like how you use text on them :)
egeria: Great natalia icon!
Hannah06_95: Lovely icons and great coloring :thumbsup:

two random one's:

ic58271.jpg
wolfe.jpg

Just doing a little experiment with the calleigh one i made earlier! Am trying to work out how to make stand out 3-d text, but it came out like this! Thought i would post anyway!
173-1.jpg

GNRF - I like them all, but my fave is the 4th one from the first set ;)
Hannah
- Nic coloring :thumbsup: My fav is the first Speed icon :D
Katrin - OMG! :eek: Those are amazing! I love the Delko one, it's sooo awesome!! You gotta tell me how you made it like that :p

csifann, the icons are gorgeous. I really like the Alexx one :)

egeria, your Natalia icon has awesome colouring.

Hannah, love the icons especially the first Alexx one and the second Speed one :thumbsup:

GNRF, it always amazes me how many versions of your icons you make :) They are all fantastic but my faves are the one of him the first post without the text and the handprint, the one with the light big stars and the third one in your second post.

H_Miami_fan, your Delko icon is making me drool :drool: Gorgeous.

Mine from the 1 VS. 1:

cicon-3.jpg

Back