CSI: Miami Icons #6 - Showcase, Links, and Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you E/CLover and EmilyRocks, I'm really gladd you like it :D EmilyRocks, you can always use my icons, all I ask is credit ;)

Csifann1, I love that first one (the one you're using as your icon). I'm looking at it and trying to figure out how you did the effect on it. :lol: Very nice. :)

GNRF the animation is great , I love it :D
wow , HummerHeadlites , your icons are awesome !!
I made my 1st icon ever and obviously it sucks, anyway I would like to know what you all think about it .
here it goes :

icon here
:eek: I wish I was that good on my first ever! Awesome job!

Everyone else's is awesome as well. Here are some of mine, there's only a few so I'm just gonna post links. Haven't put them on LJ yet. ;) My ava right now as well, but I'm not too good at animations yet.

ryancyberlebrity.png
chiptuck6.png
chiptuck5.png

Horatio
Horatio 2
Cal
Cal 2
Natalia
Tara/Kyle
Ryan

ooh such great icons in here!! I may need to snag me some Ryan ones! Here are 2 carwash icons.

5x06miami1053140.jpg

5x06miami1885140.jpg

hey guys this is my second icon . . . . .tell me what you guys think on my second try. (honestly);)
Am I getting better?:)
love all the icons in here they are great:bolian:
image.php
E/C icon

Luf, I love the Nat icon and of course the Ryan ones. :)

Nice Carwash icons, Kat.

E/C Lover, that's a very pretty icon. Yep, you're definitely getting better, but then again I thought your first icon attempt was pretty darn good. :thumbsup:

Luf, i really like your icons, the second of Cal is awesome, and the natalia one as well :D
I don't like Tara or anything, but the icon is stunning! Can I ask you something? Could you pretty please make a icon of ryan with the style of the Tara/Kyle one for me? :) 140x140, please !I'll give you cookies :lol:

Luf, love your Ryan icons and i like Natalia icons too :)

Two Calleigh icons i made for fun:

15mbmfk.jpg
2u6lm6s.jpg

And two Ryan icons:

2r7smxc.jpg

Smaller

Last edited:
Luf, i really like your icons, the second of Cal is awesome, and the natalia one as well :D
I don't like Tara or anything, but the icon is stunning! Can I ask you something? Could you pretty please make a icon of ryan with the style of the Tara/Kyle one for me? :) 140x140, please !I'll give you cookies :lol:
Thank you! Sure I can do that if you want. Did you have a certain pic or pics in mind? :) You can PM me if you want.

Thanks everyone else too. :D

great Icons luff and orla and Kat and everyone else I forgot to mention these icons are great!:thumbsup:
And thanks for the complements it means a lot coming from you guys:D

GNRF, Dragonfly and luf100 thank you so much , that really means a lot :)
luf100 great icons, I really love the 'Miss Boa Vista' icon ;)

Csifann1, I love that first one (the one you're using as your icon). I'm looking at it and trying to figure out how you did the effect on it. :lol: Very nice. :)

Well, just select the person that you've on the image, copy, invert the selection and paste intro, then just chose a layer option that fits well :) It's very simple, so I think it's needed to put it in the tutorial thread ;)

Thank you everyone for all the nice comments :)

The deadline for the Miami Icon Challenge Travers and Dave has been extended to Monday May 11th @ 11 AM CST (GMT -6).

If anyone still wants to enter, please do so. All information can be found in the challenge thread. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back