CSI: Miami Icons #6 - Showcase, Links, and Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a reminder that the current Miami icon challenge is accepting entries. :)

All the information can be found here.

Newbies and returners are always welcome. :D

Thank you so much guys!
csifann1 thank you so much. I never thought of entering any challenges. If there are any open you can point me to them if you want.
Oh there's one on Dave & Michael from CSI:Miami right in these days & I think it would be a great idea :thumbsup:

Anyway your icons are amazing!!!! :eek: I really love your style, not to mention that the brushes/texts are just fantastic!:thumbsup:

FallenForFlack you're welcome :D

Thank you so much guys!
csifann1 thank you so much. I never thought of entering any challenges. If there are any open you can point me to them if you want.
Oh there's one on Dave & Michael from CSI:Miami right in these days & I think it would be a great idea :thumbsup:

Anyway your icons are amazing!!!! :eek: I really love your style, not to mention that the brushes/texts are just fantastic!:thumbsup:

Wow! Thank you SO much! Yeah I'm kinda a nerd in that way--I spend hours searching for different fonts and textures and pictures to put together. I try to be as original as possible. I used to have a siggy and icon shop on another forum I was on a while back. I got so many requests I couldn't fill them all. I was good practice--and there were some INSANE icon artists on there, but I quit. I haven't put any together for a LONG time so I'm surprised how good these ones came out.

Great job, HummerHeadlites. :)

Here's some from me:

ryanframebig.gif

small version
still frame 1 sm
still frame 2 sm
still frame 1 big
still frame 2 big

ryanwordbrush.jpg

GregNickRyanFan I LOVE those! I like the moving one. Very nice! :thumbsup: That's one thing I can't do--is make a moving icon. Always admire people who can! Great job!

Alright--I'm on like a icon spree here. Here's another.

jonjonsneeky-3.jpg

Thank you. :) Feel free to snag them if you want. :D

I used Animation Shop 3 to make the animated ones. But, you can make animated ones with Photoscape as well. Photoscape is a free downloadable program. There's probably a link to it in one of the help threads if you want to check it out. :)

You can make icons with animated text as well as putting animated hearts and stuff on them on photobucket under the edit feature.

HummerHeadlites, I really love your icons :D They're stunning!!! Gotta love them all :D

GNRF, I love that animation, it's awesome :D

GNRF the animation is great , I love it :D
wow , HummerHeadlites , your icons are awesome !!
I made my 1st icon ever and obviously it sucks, anyway I would like to know what you all think about it .
here it goes :

1st2copy.jpg

First icon ever? Wow! What an awesome first try! I guarantee you my fist attempt was way worse. Great work :D

ahh! I loved looking at your icons! I'll definitely ask you if I can use one of yours if I want to change mine! great job :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back