CSI: Miami Icons #2 - Showcase, Links & Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: CSI:Miami Icons #2 Showcase, Links & Requests

Thanks! Unfortunately, they still don't have what I'm looking for. I guess I'll have to be more specific, and see if that helps. The one I'm looking for is the scene at the end of innocent when they're all walking across the beach to the crime scene. I can't find one anywhere :( :confused:

DragonflyDreamer said:
Wow. Everyone is so good a making icons. (Unlike me... but I try.) They're all gorgeous! Can anyone tell me a good place to get Miami caps? I'm having trouble finding the one I want.

i get most of mine here but they only have s1 and about half of s2.

DragonflyDreamer said:
Can anyone tell me a good place to get Miami caps? I'm having trouble finding the one I want.
I have caps for S4 and S5 if that's what you're looking for :)

I take my own screencaptions/captures and so far I have over 2,000 (CSI: Miami) and more to come when I receive season 4.

I've been starting to upload 100x100 icons I made on livejournal. There's a couple communities I've joined on there. free for anyone to use. To see them, if I link you up if you'd like, you don't need to be a member. But the icons I make are free for anyone to use.

Just a few quickies today, nothing too special:

Calleigh01.jpg
Caine01.jpg
Calleigh02.jpg

Be right there

awesome icons speed_cochrane i love the 2nd calleigh

EDIT*

yeah i wanted to add more icons
speedle321.png
adam8.png
h6.png

the rest are here

Great icons Geni and fo_poozle They're amazing!

I have some to share now! lol

26 Miami icons

27.jpg
18.jpg
13.jpg

The rest of them are HERE

:eek: Wonderful icons fo_poozle. I love the colouring you've done on the Speed icon. I also love the colouring on the Horatio icon. Great job! I'll have to take a look at the rest of your icons. ;)

Jess, fantastic icons! I really love the last one, so I'm going to snag it. :p Great work, I can't wait to see more!

fo_poozle great job! :) I'm snagging numeros 7 and 11. And I have to say the same for Wyoming; wonderful. :) I'm snagging numeros 19 & 26.

Ohhhh lookie at all the icons.

fo_poozle you always amaze me with your icons.

Geni your icons always have me saying 'aw'. I love that second Calleigh icons. Keep up the great work.

And Jess I love it when you pop in here from time to time.

Keep up the great work guys!

thanks guys!
Wyoming i'm loving your too the shmexy and i'm catholic ones, love them they're awesome!

Thanks to everyone for sharing - when I can finally use an avatar there are so many good ones to choose from here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back