CSI: Miami Icons #2 - Showcase, Links & Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks. :)

:eek: I love that Delko icon!! *oggles* Holy cows. :D

Teehee, I love your icons. :) I can't wait for more.

I have a few while we wait. Just some from Death Grip.

morgue4.jpg
morgue3.jpg
morgue2.jpg

Morgue

Deathgrip

Teehee. Death Grip is the shizniz...ok I know I probably spelled that wrong but I don't care lol. Great icons. I love that Speed icons *runs off to make icons*

Edited for Icons:

OK I am so proud of myself I figured out how to do an LJ cut. Thanks to a certain someone *cough*ilovegrissom1coughs* Anyways....here ya go!

Teasers:

eric8.jpg
calleigh84.jpg
speed4.jpg

And then the rest are at My LJ...as always

if we want to use one of the icons for ourselves can we just take then or do we have to say something ?

First of all: you all did a very good job on the icons, speedmonkey2, speed_cochrane and abc (I hope I didn't forget anyone! ;) )
Second: carlyx, normally all the icons which are posted in this thread can be picked and used by everybody, but it's very much appreciated to credit the "icon-maker" in your bio under "My Home" and to let him/us know in this thread when you took one. :)
Hope that helped!

hey guys where do i have to go if i want to ask someone to make a banner for me ? is that possible at all ?

hey guys i love the icons!! can anyone make me a Snickers icon? I guess it should say Snickers but if you can think of anything cute to put on it, then that would work too. Thanks guys!!

oh man sry guys, i didnt realize which thread i was in when i sent the post..thanks :eek:
P.S. Ill be back =] i do love the stuff here, you guys are great

Finally finished my next Episode Batch.
Season 1 'Evidence of Things Unseen'

evothun09.png
evothun27.png
evothun11.png

All 28 Icons Are HERE

And I posted a batch of Emily Procter Icons a while ago. For everyone who likes to see them.

emilyprocter06.png
emilyprocter18.png

All Icons HERE

PS: I made my LJ Friends Only...so for older entries you have to add me! ;)

Excellently terrific icons BulletGrrrl :eek:

I snagged a few, and will credit of course. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back