CSI:Miami cancelled, CSI:NY renewed along with CSI

Really glad they kept CSI NY, not a big fan of Vegas much any more. I really hope NY stays for a long time to come.

I didnt really watch Miami. But i am so happy that the 2 other shows have been renewed. I hope that the seasons arent shorter. CSI:Crime Scene Investigation is my favourite and I hope that it does continue for a while longer.

I hope that the seasons arent shorter.
Just like last year, the network has ordered 22 episodes for CSI, and 18 for CSI:NY (although NY is trying to get two more so the season will end with a total of 200 episodes for the series). :)

Oh well, atleast we get a another season.
Before Cold Case was officially canceled,I had held out hope that it would be back in season 8 but with fewer episodes.
Wasn't meant to be. I'll take a shorter season of CSI NY than none at all.

I gree 100%. CSI: Las Vegas is my favorite along with NY. I never had a liking to Horatio. I'm hoping CSI: LV can have at least the same amount of seasons as ER. It would be a miracle even if they got up to 20 like Law & Order, but I think that's pushing the limit.

In the long run it is really going to hurt CBS if either of these shows get cancelled, that would mean they would no longer have a "anchor" for their network. Only time will tell. I'd love to see both CSI: Vegas & CSI: NY have a long run.

Oh, jeez. You all talk like CSIM didn't have a long run. Like CSILV is no longer on the air, nor CSINY.

I'm really getting sick of the sorry sorts who are lambasting CBS for cancelling the show. Memo: IT RAN FOR TEN YEARS. Longer than Seinfeld, almost the same as M*A*S*H, MWC, Cheers, The Jeffersons. Come on already! :scream:

Please stop acting like this was some trendy show cut off in its second season by some cranky TV executive.

bill_az--of course you're entitled to your opinion, but you can't tell a person how to feel about a program we gave 10 years to. I went through the same type of feelings after JAG and The X-Files were canceled. So what if it wasn't 'trendy'? We liked it, and stuck around for it. Good times and bad times--cast changes, crazy storylines, etc.

If you're really tired of the "lambasting", then I suggest you don't read threads like this one. :)

I love to see more of Mrs Russell!!! she the latest love I have too lol :adore::adore: she looked amazing in the black dress in the season 12 final and hope she gets a bit naughty hehehehhe maybe a bad criminal that Mrs Russell never heard of comes round and they have a few drinks and just have a 1 off passionate kiss hehehehehehehe I know I wouldnt get the wish but atleast I can dream about it.

Back