CSI: Match Game, Season 7: The ___________ stops here!

Phrases for Friday, August 15...

Hodges said, “I’m glad Labor Day weekend is coming soon. I think I’ll take some time off and go ________ .
Danny said to Mac, “You might want to talk to Flack about those ugly ties he wears. The one he wore today was so ugly…”
Mac asked, “HOW UGLY WAS IT?”
Danny replied, “It was so ugly, it looked like it came from ________ .”
There was a murder in Beijing, China, while Hankster was visiting. The medical examiner couldn’t decide the cause of death of the body in the pool was drowning, stabbing by the javelin in the heart, killing by the discus that smashed the head, or ________ .

Phrases for Sunday, August 17...

One of the applicants to replace Alexx Woods in Miami was a doctor named Benjamin Hawkeye Pierce, who just moved down from Crabapple Cove, Maine, for a warmer climate. His résumé showed that he worked at the 4077th M*A*S*H unit in Korea for a while. When he showed up for an interview, he was wearing ________ .
One man who applied for a job in the lab was a Doctor Henry Jeckyll, who listed references named Edward Hyde and ________ .
Hankster sent a postcard from Japan, saying that he was visiting a secret Ninja training school. He wanted to take a few lessons in ________ .

8/10
A. His Toupee
B. Patrick from Spongebob
Bonus: A Beefeater (London Tower guards)

8/11
A-Goofy
B-Lice
Bonus-New Jersey

8/12
A. Ecklie's Bedroom
B. Wino
Bonus: gafas de sol! (Spanish for sunglasses)

8/13
A. Nose
B. Hodges
Bonus. Brass

8/14
A. Parachute
B. Bathroom run
Bonus: Sara McLachlin/Celine Dion

8/15
A. Stalk Ecklie
B. Zellers
Bonus. Chopsticks shoved up the nose into the brain

8/17
A. A red bathrobe and a cowboy hat
B. Alan Quartermaine
Bonus: Stealth

New Phrases for Tuesday, August 19th:

We have a Match Game TV Guide Entry: CSI-Crime Scene Investigation. Thursday nights, 9 PM/8 PM Central. While at the Olympics in Beijing, Nick Stokes ends up assisting the Beijing PD investigate a series of crimes behind the scenes. He also ends up getting hit on by well-known Chinese woman athlete _________________. Will he end up in a Beijing Prison or married?

Calleigh Duquesne said "The other day, I was asked out on a date by Miami *odd-jobber* Michael Westen. While dinner was nice, I didn't like the interruption from his _______________(s)!"

Anthony Zuiker said "Due to complaints from the network, we're going to have to shorten the version of Baba O'Reilly we use for CSI:NY even more! Now we are only going to play the _________________!"

Last edited:
A: (Jackie Chan in drag)
B: jealous friend Fiona
C: first note (that would be shorter than the theme from Lost)

A. Leilani LaLa (lol I don't watch the olympics, so I don't know anyone of them)
B. "his mother and brother (although his brother was hot)"
C. "yeah yeah yeah yeah"

1.hang gliding
2.The circus
3.Drowning

1.Camo?
2.Dr Frankenstein
3.karate

1.(don't know even though I've been watching)
2.(where's he from?)
3.The first note

A: HOT Chinese women's diver Guo Jingjing
xin_200102191123368192887.jpg

http://www.annasinkovska.com/fashion-forum/uploads/post-2-1093568753.jpg

B: His annoying mother
Bonus: Up to the part about the fields

New Phrases for Thursday, August 21st:

Cathereine Willows said "It's bad enough that when Sam Braun died all of his finances were messed up. What's worse is that he left $100,000.00 to (the) _______________. That's a hard one to deal with at Crime Lab dinners."

Mac Taylor said "It's bad enough that bank robber/taxi killer dumped me in a body bag in the East River. What's worse is when I swam out of it, I landed on the Jersey shore next to (a) __________!"

Erik Delko said "Ryan Wolfe is SOOOOO DESPERATE for a date." (AUDIENCE: HOW DESPERATE FOR A DATE IS HE?!?!??!) "He's so desperate for a date, he actually begged ________________ to go out with him for coffee!"

Back