CSI: Match Game, Season 7: The ___________ stops here!

For Friday, August 29...

Catherine Willows was going to donate some of Sam Braun’s money to the Jerry Lewis MDA Labor Day Telethon. She even offered to double it if they would not let ________ sing on the show.
Dr. Robbins met the night shift for dinner before they went to work. He couldn’t believe what the chef was doing, so he should him how to carve a ________ .

For Monday, September 1...

Dynamo1 has been taping and watching soooooo many episodes of the CSI marathon on Spike and the CSI: Miami marathon on A&E... (AUDIENCE: HOW MANY EPISODES WAS HE TAPING AND WATCHING?) So many that his eyeballs now look like ________ .
Hodges said, "You learn knew things everyday. For example, during a marathon of a fictional forensics show this weekend, I learned that ________ ."

Thursday:

A. Loveable Labrats
B. Unicycle Riding

Friday:

A. Paris Hilton
B. chicken

Monday:

A. Beets (cause they were so red)
B. someone has to take sunglasses off and on before a one-liner.

28 Aug
A. Labrat-Trap
B. Strip-tease:wtf:

29 Aug
A. Jerry Lewis
B. A Turkey

1 Sep
A. Horatio's Sunnies
B. Talking in... pregnant pauses... increases.... drama!

New Phrases for Tuesday, 2 Sep:

Brass said "I swear to God if I see one more murder involving a ____________, I'm gonna retire!"

Natalia Boa Vista said "I realize that a lot of people have nicknames for me, but I still DO NOT appreciate someone putting (a) ______________(s) in my locker at work. That is NOT COOL!"

An attempt at that one I couldn't get yesterday:
B.Miami's crime lab leader can get away with anythin unscathed

A.Fetish practitioners (CSI seems to have a lot of those)
B.Real boa constrictor

A. Lady Heather
B. A snake-skin-print piece of lingerie

New Phrases for Wednesday 3 Sep:

Mac Taylor said "I ended up dating a gal with a 4 year old daughter. However, instead of calling me Mr. Taylor or Mac, she called me Mac __________!"

Nick Stokes said "I don't mind having a new guy working the lab, but can't they AT LEAST hire a new lady who is ___________!!!"

Back