CSI: Match Game, Season 7: The ___________ stops here!

For the bonus question, I'm glad someone said Sherlock Holmes. I was afraid the answer would be Elton John or Austin Powers.

Phrases for Monday, August 11...

Ryan Wolfe heard about a CSI in Las Vegas who relaxed by riding roller coasters. So he drove to Orlando, rode on a roller coaster, but threw up on ________ .
Eric Delko and Calleigh Duquesne were on a flight to a CSI convention when a flight attendant offered them pillows. Eric refused, because the airline reused the pillows and he knew from experience that there would be ________ on it.
Hankster was on a flight from London to Paris. That must have been the worst airline, because it made a stop along the way in ________ .

A. natalia
B. biologicals
bonus -- y'all I have no clue!! I hope to see some good ones cause Im drawing a blank on this one...

Phrases for Tuesday, August 12...

During his lunch break, Hodges was seen working on his forensics game. Instead of “Go directly to Jail,” one of his cards read “Go directly to ________ .”
Frank and Horatio were surprised when the dispatcher sent them to a murder in the poorer section of Miami since they hadn’t been there in a while. But all things became clearer when they discovered that the corpse was a ________ .
When visiting Spain, Hankster decided to take in a bullfight. He noticed that the matador had a familiar red head of hair, wore sunglasses, and stood in a strange pose, not looking directly at the bull but had his face turned to the side. Meanwhile, the crowd was not shouting “Olé!” but instead was shouting “________!”

On this date, August 13, 1966, the United States performed nuclear test at Nevada Test Site. That gave me some ideas for today’s phrases…

Back in the late 60’s, members of the Las Vegas Police department investigated a murder. One of the detectives said to another, “Wow, look at that. It must be radioactive. This is the first time I have seen a glow-in-the-dark ________ .
Catherine was reading a Today In History website that mentioned the nuclear tests and said, “I think ________ grew up near there. That would explain a lot of things.”
While riding a camel in Egypt, Hankster couldn’t believe the resemblance of the Sphinx to ________ .

Phrases for Thursday, August 14...

Detective Flack was chasing a suspect that was trying to escape out of the Empire State Building. He figured that the quickest way to get from the Observation Deck to the ground floor was by ________ .
While attending a baseball game at Yankee Stadium, Mac and Danny heard about a corpse found there during the 7th inning ________ .
Hankster was traveling through India and stopped to watch a snake charmer. The snake really seemed to enjoy the music of ________ but not of ________ .

A.Ecklie's office
B.
C.you're dead! (cause of what it looks like he did at the end of the season finale ep)

A.bottom
B.Hodges
C.Ecklie

A.Jumping?
B.Tinkle
C.
(I'm gonna have to come back to a few later)

Back