CSI: Match Game Season 6-To ______ or not to ____________!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: CSI: Match Game Season 6-To ______ or not to __________

Thursday:
A. Romulan
B. Boobs ( :rolleyes: )

Friday:
A. "Lab" :devil:
B. Dental Floss

A: Rear end
B: garage(??? I have no imagination today).

A. Crotch
B. Ceiling :eek:

New Phrases for Sunday, January 13th, in honor of what would have been the late Charles Nelson Reilly's 77th Birthday:

Nick Stokes said "When I was a kid, I remember watching Charles Nelson Reilly on the Match Game, Uncle Croc's Block, as Hoo-doo the Magician on Lidsville and even voicing the Diry Bubble on Spongebob. However, the other day I was kind of surprised to find out that he also had a proposed game show that never got off the ground called Charles Nelson Reilly's Who wants to date a _______________?!?!?!"

Charles Nelson Reilly's ghost said "The funniest day on the Match Game was when Elaine Joyce nearly lost her _______________ after one of our Famous Three-Martini Lunches! I'm sure the tape is in someone's library somewhere! HOO HOO HOO!!!!"

A: Third-rate Balding actor
B: dress

A. Game Show Host

B. Morals

P.S. I loved Lidsville when I was little... :)
***sighs while thinking about the good ole' days***

(although I did have a fear of falling into a huge top hat after that though... :devil: )

A. Queen of Broadway, if you get my meaning! :lol:
B. Top (Gene untied it in one ep!)

New phrases for Tuesday, Jan. 15th

Erik Delko said "I think that Kyle is taking after his dad a bit TOO MUCH. The other day, I saw him sporting fancy shades and _________________(ing)!"

Danny Messer said "The other day, Hawkes'n me had to run a crime scene in a Chinatown Massage Parlour. However, neither of us were surprised when we found out that _____________________ at the Crime Lab was their BIGGEST CUSTOMER!!!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back