CSI: Match Game Season 6-To ______ or not to ____________!

Status
Not open for further replies.
New phrases for Thursday, March 27th:

While Emily Procter was trying on the veil in this past Monday night's CSI:Miami Episode, she could just imagine what that stalker fan, Dynamo1, was thinking. She figured that he would propose to her by _______________ .

It turns out that Greg Tanner's fetish for wearing Lingerie could be easily explained. Apparently he was a fan of __________ and went to an audience participation night!

Ryan and Natalia were shocked to find that after Calleigh and Eric simulated the wedding scene, they went somewhere else and had what *would have been* the _________________!

Last edited:
I just caught my writers sneaking back into the asylum after raiding the old dusty storage vault files of Goodman-Todman Productions for some vintage phrases. All they had to do was watch GSN to get some ideas. Like these:

Unlucky Nick Stokes bought a rabbit’s foot as a lucky charm. Unfortunately, the rabbit’s foot had ________ .

Natalia said, “Now I’m positive that Horatio Caine is Super H. I set off a bomb in Horatio’s ________ and he did not even flinch.”

I was wondering if CSI Match game should try out the multiple camera angles or frames the way CSI: Miami does their visual effects. Whaddaya think? Eight different pictures of Hankster Rayburn? Pictures of the writers in their padded rooms? On to today's phrases.

Calleigh said, “When someone stole the memory card from my camera, not only did I lose all the photos of the crime scene but I lost the pictures from my ________ .”
Ryan said, “Did hell freeze over? I saw a red-haired guy in a lab coat actually doing some tests. I think Horatio was kidnapped and switched with a ________ .”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back