CSI: Match Game Season 6-To ______ or not to ____________!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: CSI: Match Game Season 6-To ______ or not to __________

From 02/29

A. XBox 360
B. Pudding Pockets
C. Ecklie and The Undersheriff

From 03/03
A. Ecklie's
B. Nose

New phrases for Tuesday March 4th--Presidential Primaries take place in Texas, Ohio, Vermont and Rhode Island today:

Hankster said "I am SO GLAD that I voted early in the Primary. I drove past my usual polling place and saw Crime Scene tape around it. The HPD crime lab was investigating a case of some nut ______________ing on the ESlate Voting machines!"

Grissom said "One of my old Friends in Columbus Ohio called me and told me that during the 2008 Presidential primaries, someone tried to assault _______________________! I personally don't blame the suspect."

Please keep them funny. Please DO NOT mention the name of any current candidates or office holders of either political party in a disparaging tone or make veiled threats towards them in your answer. The US Secret Service and Dept. of Homeland Security is rather want to FROWN on that sort of thing.

A: peeing (good answer, hhunter)
B: Homer Simpson

A.also going with tinkling
B.also going with Britney to keep it within rules

A. Puking
B. The person who invented paper chads

New phrases for Thursday March 6th--It's a Network Serial Killer Edition, thanks to Dynamo1:

When the CSI New York team was investigating a murder during the Today Show at NBC, the camera accidentally showed Flack's tie, and NBC ____________(ed) .

A few days later, the killer struck again, this time at the news studios of CBS. When Danny asked Katie Couric for her phone number, she _____________(ed) .

Finally, the murderer showed up at ABC's Good Morning America. While Mac and Stella were collecting evidence, they were surprised when ABC executives ordered "Lost" star _____________ , in the studio for an interview, to fill in and read the news.

A. fell off their desk chairs

B. slapped him

C. Dominic Monaghan

A: switched to a test pattern
B: called for a restraining order
C: Jorge Garcia (Hurley)

a. Banned his tie

b. happily obliged ;)

c. ???? :confused: I don't watch the show

A.censored it
B.Screamed
C.Daniel Dae Kim (he's the only name I remember, due to his Angel connection lol)

Welcome back to Match Game and the new board software. The Match Game set remains pretty much the same except for minor changes. So let's wake up the writers from their nap and see what they have for us.

Greg was telling Grissom, "Ever since CSIFiles switched software, I have been seeing this new avatar of a pink thong that belongs to the user name We-Love-You-Conrad. Do you think..." Grissom replied, "Could be. I see that he usually hangs out in the ________ thread."
Mac Taylor was telling Stella about his conversations on the board with someone named Bullet_Girl. "Last night, we had a great discussion about ________ ."

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back