CSI Match Game Season 3: The BLANKS never lie!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
1.darn not sure on this one.I know one actor he looks like but I don't think it'd work, he's not really well known.
2.Shoot(obvious, I know)

A-Michael Weatherly (Logan Cale from Dark Angel!)

B-Pantse them (as in undo their belt and drop their pants!!!)

A: ...Thumpy G (character he played on one peisode of the original CSI, possibly the definitive answer)
B: ...hit with my G-string

Hankster Rayburn: Just a quick announcment: Due to some commitments at work and travel, CSI Matchgame will be guest hosted by frequent phrase contributor, Dynamo Dave Martindale! I've given him several phrases to work with, though I'm sure he'll be giving us plenty of his own. He'll be guest hosting Monday, Nov 6 through Monday Nov. 13th. Make him feel welcome!!! :D

*Walks down steps, bows, and grabs microphone*

Thank you, thank you. *applause* Hello stars. Hello contestants. And to those at home, school, or work. (If you are at school or work, don't get caught. We won't tell. ;) ;) ) And thanks to Hankster. *applause*

Don't forget to join us Monday morning for a new episode of CSI Match Game right here on CFC (CsiFiles.Com).

*welcomes Dynamo*

*can go on at work and no one cares as long as it's before she starts or a quick pop-on during lunch break...benefit of working in a library lol*

Welcome Dynamo, since I'm on bedrest, and do my work from my laptop with my easy job (customer service with walmart.com) I find myself on this site a lot, especially on very slow days. Like right now!

NikkiJamez, hope you enjoy the game. Hankster's weeked phrases are on the previous page. If you get the Game Show Network, see how the original Match Game is played. By the way, I like your location. Since Emily (Calleigh) Procter has been on some celebrity poker shows, I suggested the same thing. I don't think Strip Match Game will work on this board with the young members here. Got to keep it PG13.

(Edit, so I don't double post.)

Welcome, everyone to CSI Match Game. We have some eager board members ready to start writing. The producers loosened the straight jackets of the writers a little bit so they can type the following phrases for Monday.
TV Guide spoiler for CSI episode "Grissom's Angels": Catherine, Sara, and Sophia go undercover as ________ to catch a serial killer.

Detective Flack had lunch with New York City detectives Briscoe, Kojak, and Sipowicz. Later, Flack said to Mac, "The others bet me ten bucks that I was too chicken to ________ .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back