CSI Match Game S5: Get ready to __________ the stars!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
A. The Undersheriff and/or Ecklie

B. Naked Witch :eek:

New phrases for Thursday, August 23rd:

Danny Messer said "I set up Flack on a date with Ugly Edna and she is SO UGLY. "(HOW UGLY WAS SHE?!??!) "She's so ugly that when she wore a high slit skirt, Flack didn't lose his cool; he lost his ______________________!"

We have a Match Game TV Guide Entry. CSI: Crime Scene Investigation. Thursday Night, 10 PM/9PM Central. In a flashback to Vegas in the early 1970s, we see the former CSI's going to Zsa Zsa Gabor's house where Evel Knievel showed up uninvited, and prepared to do a motorcycle jump after laying all of Zsa Zsa's ___________________(s) end to end.

A. Lunch
B. Husbands

New phrases for Friday, August 24th:

We have a Match Game TV Guide Entry. CSI: Miami. Mondays 10 PM/9 PM Central. Bruce Campbell guest stars as an ex-spy who takes up a more than friendly relationship with ____________________, which makes Horatio grimace more than normal!

Mac Taylor said "I understand that most women like togetherness in a relationship. However, I drew the line with Peyton the other day when she wanted to chat with me while I was _________________(ing)!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back