CSI Match Game S5: Get ready to __________ the stars!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
A. An employee of Busch Gardens

B. A Gyro (Greek sandwich)

Oh-kay, since nobody continued posting yesterday, I need to edit! (Don't worry Dynamo1, I'll get to the ones you sent me when The Simpson's movie debuts!)

New phrases for Tuesday, July 17th

Grissom said "The other day we investigated a crime that happened backstage at Jubillee over at the Tropicana. One of the showgirls *thought* I was staring at her... female body parts, but in fact, I spotted a _____________ on them!"

Brass said "Back when I was working in New Jersey I got called in to an apartment building where someone claimed they smelled a decaying body. It turns out the building was next to a ____________________!"

Calihan, you should warn us when posting an answer like that. I was eating at the time. Just lost my appetite.

A: A HUGE swollen Tick :eek:

B: (Multi-card) An Atomic Burrito Stand where all the patrons stayed around eating and *digesting* their food

New phrases for Wednesday, July 18th:

Erik Delko said "Losing your memory can be a blessing. The other day I ran into a woman I'd apparently hooked up with while drunk and she was so _______________, I was GLAD I'd forgotten her!"

Peyton Driscoll said "Once again, dating a Yank has its challenges. I asked Mac over to my place for bangers and mash, and he thought I was suggesting (a) ________________________!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back