CSI LV Actors in Music video's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Paul Guilfoyle (Brass) in a music video

I'm not much of an MM fan but I've seen Eric in the (s)AINT video.

fad3dshadows Please see the thread tacked above reguarding "Signatures & Banner's" and adapt your to the rules of the board. The width is fine, the height is to far past the limit.

Thank you. ;)

oops sorry.. i forgot about the height..

YEah, Eric is a HUGE fan of MM... I read that to. His dream came out!

actually, in one of the CSI episodes, "precious metal" (season 3) i think greg mentioned how "weird" he was for having a coin collection and being a marylin manson fan... yeah just pointing that out.

Paul was soooo gorgeous in the Broken Wings video. He should definately do another music video.

Yeah...Gary in dreads...i like his hair better short:)

RORY COCHRANE AND ADAM RODRIGUEZ WERE IN THE 50 CENT VIDEO MANY MEN AS THE CSIS...VERY ODD.

Oh... They were really good in that vid. I've got a few stills so if anyones wants to see them, just let me know.

RORY COCHRANE AND ADAM RODRIGUEZ WERE IN THE 50 CENT VIDEO MANY MEN AS THE CSIS...VERY ODD.
*Ouch* Cap lock stuck? *hands over some spray for that* :D ;) and umm wrong forum for those two.

This is just an idea, but wouldn't it be better to move this thread to some other forum, then we all could talk about Las Vegas, Miami and New York actors in music vids?

Just a thought.

Normally it probably would but it orginially started out about "Paul" being in the video's and then others wanted to add to other LV stars in video's.
By reminding the person they had the wrong forum was also an attempt to get it back on topic which is the lv stars in music video's.
But if you talk to the other mods in Miami and NY about starting one for their stars they may agree to it.

MM's Music is Great, I love the song (s)Aint, and with Eric in the clip it's just getting better :)

---

G33KLOV3,,,
''GSR''

Does anyone know where i can see this video? I won't be able to sleep peacefully until I see this....

Does anyone know where i can see this video? I won't be able to sleep peacefully until I see this....
It's been banned in the US so good luck. The Eric/Greg thread has screencaps of Eric's appearance though.

I love Marilyn Manson, I'm a huge fan of his! And I'm a huge fan of Eric Szmanda so well when I saw the (s)aint video I was truly in heaven ;)

Marilyn Manson and Eric Szmanda forever :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back