CSI LV Actors in Music video's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Paul Guilfoyle (Brass) in a music video

Toots, yes that's really him. There's other stills somewhere in cyberspace from that video and he has the same spiky bleach job that you can see in "Coming of Rage". And almost a mirror image of the goofy grin in the braces scene with Sara from said episode. So I'm guessing it was filmed in that time period, considering how often his image changes. As far as skin, that's as much as you can see really.

Re: music video

Don't know if this has been posted, but I thought this would be the thread to check. (forgive me if it's been done and said before)

Gary Dourdan joined DMC in his song Machine Gun. It's now available on DMC's official site
DMC's Official Site

He look's and sounds HOT :devil:

Re: CSI Actors in Music video's

CSI Files News Bullets

"Singer DMC talked to MTV about his two new music videos, among other things, and revealed one of them, called Machine Gun stars the vocals of Gary Dourdan (Warrick Brown). The video is predominantly an Iraq war commentary.[/url]

I love "(s)aint" - great song (LOVE the lyrics!)...you go, Eric!

Oh - and Archie Kao was in Faith Hill's vid for "The Way You Love Me" back around 2000...no kiddin'...not a huge role, but he was very recognizable...

I think greg was sooo hot in the video..thats such a turn on!!! also im not a HUGE fan of MM. but i do like some of his songs. including (s)aint. i watched it off a link someone posted in the greg dissusion thread..i tried to go back and watch it again but i think it got removed. and yes he does have the same hair like in "coming of rage." thats wut i thought too.:) can any one find a link to the video. i really want to see it again!!

Re: Paul Guilfoyle (Brass) in a music video

The video is very grainy, and the scenes of Eric are so quick, I couldn't tell if he was wearing shorts or a short skirt. I wonder if he shaved his legs?

Okay, just wanted to say the Eric in the (s)aint music vidoe is really hott. Does freak me out one bit. I love Manson. I didn't notice he was wearing a skirt till I saw the stills.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back