CSI LV Actors in Music video's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Paul Guilfoyle (Brass) in a music video

I'm also with the whole loving Marilyn Manson thing ;)
I actually kinda liked the (s)aint video, though i do tend to like some darker stuff like that :p
Eric Szmanda was very hot in it :D
(for those asking, i got it off of limewire and watched it)

yeah which one?

and oh I tried to find the Saint video but it was banned, its not that easy to get it just via google.

He played, Janet Jackson's boyfriend in her Music Video "Again" from her "janet" album.

I'm also with the whole loving Marilyn Manson thing ;)
I actually kinda liked the (s)aint video, though i do tend to like some darker stuff like that :p
Eric Szmanda was very hot in it :D
(for those asking, i got it off of limewire and watched it)

Yeah I know how you mean, I loved it. It showes some dark and depressing stuff but it's totaly cool...
And yeah Eric was totaly smoking in tha video :devil:

I was freaked out by the pics of Eric in the MM video.
It was disturbing !
and its not cos he was necking a guy , it was freaky cos he was necking MM (personally i think MM is a total WEIRDO. sorry MM fans, its just my opinion. isn't MM a satanist?? if he is, i hope Eric stays far away from him. ).

why could Eric not neck a HOT guy, like Nick or Ryan W.

I've seen that MM video with Eric in it & i think its kinda weird lol. I just watched the Janet Jackson video with Gary in it & hes v.hot in it! :D

Well after what I've heard, Eric really like MM and it was like a dream come true for him to be in a MM video.
And I think it's cool...

and it's okay LoneWolfe001, we're all entitled to our own opinions.

Yeah that does look like a skirt. Not shocking to me at all but to each their own. My best friend's boyfriend for example wears a skirt on occasion (not quite that short) but looks good on him. And Eric is a grown man so he can do whatever he wants.

It is a skirt, and hey, I actually don't think Eric wears skirts often :lol:
It was probably only for the MM video.
And I think Eric looks absolutly hot in that video, and the whole video is just an work of art :D

someone was asking about this thread, here it is.

Is that really Eric in that photo? I couldn't tell because it's so dark and blurry. Can we get another shot so we can see some more leg? what little I can see looks pretty good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back