CSI LV Actors in Music video's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Paul Guilfoyle (Brass) in a music video

Sorry i haven't read all the posts yet but are there any video's with Nick/George in any????

Sorry, i'm new to this! :confused:
Don't worry we allow for the fact that you are new, and that sometimes rules will get broken, thats why i gave you a heads up on it, again no harm done, i recommend checking out the rules to everyone. ;)

Eric is so hot in those stills, I wish I could find the actual video! <3

oh my gosh i just saw the video and i have to say eric was quite hot in it, even if he was making out with Marilyn Manson. I might have nightmares for a while after seeing that video. The things I do for Eric Szmanda....

I'm dying to see that video! Where on earth did you find it? I think Eric necking with Marilyn would be kind of hot, it's just the kind of person I pictured Eric to be. Different. Different and sexy.

I loved this video. The song is great too. But Paul looked amazing in it. I never thought I'd see him in music video but like the saying goes: Never say never. I now have the video saved in my media player. Paul is sooooooo awesome!!!

Re: CSI Actors in Music video's

Main Question:
GottaLoveVegas Wrote: I've heard a few bits about Eric Szmanda being in a Marylin Manson video, and was wondering if anybody knew which one?

Thanks for directing me over here Destiny, I must have overlooked this...I have a MM fan friend, I gotta tell her this! *scurries off*

Everyone keeps claiming to have seen this (s)AINT video, but nobody will tell me whereabouts :( Why is this? I'd love to see it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back