CSI:Las Vegas - Who's Your OTP??

OK. almost everybody has their own OTP (One True Pairing). So, here's the place to vote on your OTP. It's also the place to vote on other Vegas ships you follow and how you follow them. There will be three other polls for Miami, NY, and Crossovers. So, if you multi-ship any of those, you can vote in those threads too.

First the guidelines. Please read before voting or posting.

~ This is NOT a popularity contest. It doesn't matter which ship gets the most votes.
~ There will be no comments that [insert ship here] is winning or [insert ship here] has more votes than [insert ship here]
~ There will be no flaming. trolling, or any negative comments said about any other ship.
~ There will be no [insert ship here] is better than [insert ship here]
~ There will be no [insert name here] should be with [insert name here] instead of [insert name here].
~ There will be no negative comments regarding slash. No remarks like "it's gross, it's not healthy, or i hate it". If you don't like slash, don't comment.
~ If you feel the need to negatively comment on another ship then please take it to The Great Ship Debate - CSI thread.

If the above rules aren't followed, this thread will be closed.

Now, the fun part. Post and tell us who your OTP is. Tell us why they are your OTP (without mentioning other ships). Tell us who else you ship (besides your OTP) and how you ship. The ships are listed in random order and if I have omitted a ship..I am sorry about that.

Awww good poll Rhon! I likes it! My CSI:LV OTP is CatNip...I adore GSR and they'd be my second OTP...but I'm currently on a CatNip high so they are my CSI:LV:OTP :D

My OTP is Grissom/Sara. I also like YoBling, CatNip, Snickers, and SoNic. :) I also like BrassCat, but I didn't see it up there.

Alyssa, I love your banner...that is so gorgeous! If I ever got a tattoo it would be that exact purple butterfly with the black design...love it! ;) Sorry everyone...a little O/T! :lol:

My OTP is yin/yang, the "old married couple", and PureJoy. For those without a clue - that would be Gil & Cath.

Who else do I ship? Pretty much everything else - except one. (which I guess I can't name)

Yeah! Where are the Brass ships? You can't have Brass being all by himself!!!

Edited: to make things clear.

My first ship was Grissom/Lady Heather
and I picked Catherine and Vartann (which surprisingly has some votes :D )
and I also love Grissom and Catherine I always have I just recently started posting on the thread
and now I'm into the Greg/Sara relationship

I read fics, I write fics, and I post on threads

kaylyne said:
My OTP is yin/yang, the "old married couple", and PureJoy. For those without a clue - that would be Gil & Cath.

Who else do I ship? Pretty much everything else.

Yeah! Where are the Brass ships? You can't have Brass being all by himself!!!

Edited to remove negative remark. It was clearly specified in the guidelines.

The guidelines clearly state there will be no negative comments. I've edited this one out but don't expect me to continue to edit them. If so, this thread will be locked.

I am a hard core Snickers, Greg/Nick, and Grillows. But i do also love Greg/Wendy and Sonic, plus Gris and LH and Nick and Wendy :D

I love reading fanfics for my three main ships. Big fan of Hearts Snickers fics and Wojo's Greg/Nick fics :D i am not good enough to write ;)

I'm multi-shippers, I ship Snickers, Grillows, Grissom and Nick and Grissom, Sara and Nick.

I adore Snickers because I think they make a cute couple, like Grissom and Catherine. I like Slash like Nick and Grissom because I read someone wrote a story about those two. I will be soon write about Grissom, Nick and Sara.

GSR is my OTP :D

They're my favourite for many reasons :) Not least of which being because I feel they've been the most consistent ship - in a romantic sense - across the 6.5 years the show has been on air. Aside from all the moments that could be (and are) certainly up to different shippers' interpretations, there have been many irrefutably canon moments on-screen, even before their being together as a couple was made canon at the end of last season.

While I appreciate and really enjoy both Grissom and Sara's other relationships and interactions with all the other characters on the show; to me, these two are the one ones who are most able to truly understand and appreciate each other, not to mention get really under each other's skin.

I love their chemistry, their flirtation, their intensity and their tenderness. They are a wonderful, wonderful OTP who I'm happy and proud to support - through good times and bad.

I also ship The Love (<3) and Yo!Bling as well as Sandles in a secondary spot to my OTP ;)

I also voted for 'Other' 'cause I'm a BrassCat shipper, too! I think they're great.

I ship primarily by posting on boards/forums, but I'm also active in a handful of LJ communities, too.

My OTP is GSR!

i love them for all the reasons stated by theatre and more.

my second choice would be Grissom/Lady Heather. i heart this ship so much. i think they were absolutely great together and it's a shame it didn't work out.

therefore, i support ships which clearly have/had a very obvious basis for existence. they were/are both canon. i think it's the most fun in shipping such pair-ups, because you will get a lot of real shippy moments on actual show, not only in FF.

when i started watching CSI i was kinda Grillow, then i turned GSR. but when i first saw LHB, i decided to fully support Kessom. therefore, before WTG i used to be a die-heart GLH shipper, but instead of stopping watching the show or complainig, i just adjusted to the present situation, which is canon GSR. now, i completely LOVE this ship, and find it my OTP.

and in the ways i support my ship i've chosen "all of the above".

I ship the girls. With each other, in any combination. :D

"main ships"are

Sara/Sofia
Cath/Sara
Sofia/Cath
Cath/Sara/Sofia
Sara/Mandy

but I'm open to new sugestions... ;)

Other ships I like:

Hodges/Nick
Sara/Warrick
Nick/Greg
Cath/Warrick

And I think Sara/Greg are kinda cute.

I read, write and discuss... and I manip :devil:

Didn't we have a poll like this before? (SC posters, who are you) was rather similar...

MiaCharlize said:
Didn't we have a poll like this before? (SC posters, who are you) was rather similar...
This is correct. The lovely lament posted one shortly before she stepped down as a mod, I believe. It was called Shipper Central Posters: Who Are They?

(You can find it, obviously, by clicking on ^that link ;))

It was similar, but it didn't ask exactly which pairings posters shipped (which I believe is the majority of the point in this new poll here). You were possibly reminded of it by CSM's final 'How do you ship' question, as that was indeed present/prominent as the final question in this previous poll as well. Or maybe lament's "I don't ship. Why am I here?" voting option, vs. CSM's "I don't follow ships...why am I voting?" :)

(And as a sidenote, I find it amusing that - of the 45 people who have voted at this moment, only 13 have checked the box indicating they participate in forum/thread discussions. Do we really have that many lurkers on average? In lament's poll, too, 369 people from here voted, and only 111 of them admitted to posting on messageboards. Craziness :p)

It has to be Grissom/Cath has been from the start! I just love the little look and the way they know each other and are there for each other.

I think Greg/Sarah is so cute they just fit together and work well :)

My OTP is Cath/Grissom,i shipped them from the start when i didn't even know what shipping was lol!i must've been like 12 years old or something!no way!i can't have been that young!CSI has been going for soo long!
I also don't mind Grissom/Lady Heather.That's it 4 LV tho! :)

Back