CSI:Las Vegas - Who's Your OTP??

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by kinkapoodles, Nov 20, 2006.

1. Misery

Misery Pathologist

My OTP is Snickers, hence the avatar and the banner. :D

I have to say that I love their easy-going moments and their angsty moments as wee (although there aren't many of those).
    Their banter is sweet and since I love good banter, they fulfill my need for that. :D

And I have to say that I don't ship anyone else...weird, but it's how it is.

2. heartagram69

heartagram69 Head of the Swing Shift

SNICKERS ALL THE WAY BABY!!!

they just fit, everything about them screams perfect couple.

i also ship yobling :p

3. forensicsgirl

forensicsgirl Captain

GSR is my OTP. Why? Because I love the pairing. Between them, I see all the beauty, love, angst, and romance of a couple from a classical novel - think Jane Eyre and Mr Rochester (swoon), think Elizabeth and Darcy (double swoon). The course of true love never did run smooth, and this is the type of couple that really holds my interest.

My other two main ships are The LOVE (Nick/Greg), and SalSa (Sara/Sofia). I love both of these ships muchly, and these are the only two pairings I'll write fic for, in addition to GSR.

However, I'll slash-ship Sara with pretty much anyone (Thongs, for example :) ), and I like Cath/Sofia (for angsty reasons) too. Actually, in terms of slash, if there's a reasonable argument for the pairing, I'll pretty much ship all of them.

In the past, I also shipped YoBling and Grissom/Lady Heather, but as time moved on, so did I.

I'm also a big Nick/Sara friendshipper, and a Grissom/Catherine friendshipper.

4. Dardeile

Dardeile CSI Level One

My Otp is obviously Grissom/Cath.

Other ships...Well, I kinda like Yobling and Sara/Greg.

But I really LOVE threesomes. :lol: Especially the Cath/Nick/Warr.
    It's just "The boss and her boys" :D

5. Silhouette

Silhouette Pathologist

My OTP is Sara/Greg, as you can see from my banner :)

I love everything about them. I love how Greg always makes Sara smile and laugh, their great chemistry, the odd cases they work together (expladapotty! :lol:), the fun and flirty exchanges... Basically to me it's a fun and happy ship, that's why I love it :)
    I think Greg's crush on Sara is really cute, and I do hope, like Eric Szmanda said, that Greg hasn't given up on her yet :D

Not to mention Sandle's Positivity cookies are so delicious :lol:

I think I only have one OTP. I'm really hard to convert into any ships, really. I have great immune system! :lol:

6. CSI_Watcher_8

CSI_Watcher_8 Coroner

I'm a character shipper with Sara so almost any pairing works for me. So I had to put a vote in for other on the second question since Sara/Vartan wasn't a choice. ;)

7. athens

athens Coroner

Gil and Cath[ ;) :D] and Nick and Catherine!!another one that wasn't in is Brass & Sofia!!

8. mariel

mariel CSI Level One

Nick & Sara all the way!!!

And Cath & Griss of course. ;)

9. Serenity

Serenity Coroner

Nick and Greg are the ship for me. I write and read fic about them, and also make vids. I can see other ships, but for me they are my OTP as they have undeniable chemistry.

10. sarahvma

sarahvma Captain

Um... I do believe you forgot the greatest ships of all: SACKLIE and GONADS.

lmao.

Awesome poll - thanks!

11. cercis

cercis Dead on Arrival

My OTP is Nick/Greg

Second is Nick/Hodges

I also do Greg/Hodges and Grissom/Nick/Greg and occasionally Snickers. Nick/Greg/Hodges I would love to see stuff for that, it would be interesting to see if it could work.

Grissom/Sara/Hodges (one of the above options) boggles my mind! I would love to see that, the concept is... fascinating.

And I have to ask, what is Gonads?

12. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

well, the poll can be slightly confusing at that part b/c you can vote for many and there are still answers like "1&2" or "all of the above" so you have to add people who voted on those as well. i gotta admit, i missed the "you can vote for many" note and i marked only "all of the above".

ETA: besides, we have a lot of lurkers here too. end of ETA
    me too. all the way. i think they make such great friends, and in the beginning of the season i really missed interactions between those characters. last week we had some Grillow frendship, and i am very happy about it. just Nick and Sara's left.
    Sacklie!!

wait what was Gonad? Grissom/Ecklie? lol

13. theatresporter

theatresporter Lab Technician

SACKLIE AND GONAD FO LYFE!

And yes, Adzix, Gonad is Grissom/Ecklie <3

14. sarahvma

sarahvma Captain

Oh, agreed - I think that the writers felt like they couldn't necessarily do a shippy scene every episode, but they'd sort of put them together to drive the point home.

Unfortunately, I don't think it's so much that we were missing team interaction, just team interactions on a character-driven level.

Unless someone was raped or beat or dating, they didn't really seem to get a lot of "personal" time.

I think we're going to start getting that back.

15. noealonso

noealonso Rookie

Re: CSI:Las Vegas - Who's Your OTP?? *DELETED*

Post deleted by noealonso