CSI:Las Vegas - Who's Your OTP??

My OTP is Grissom/Catherine from Season 1 and I'll never change my mind !
My other ship ? Sara/Nick .

OTP Completely YoBling! (cath/war)
I can´t read any fan fiction were they are paring them with someone else.
I second Snickers or Sandle...

Reeble said:
GregIsHott said:
Reeble said:
GregIsHott said:
And I ship Greg and myself.. hah not gonna lie.... i call it Grevie... Greg + Evie :lol:

Dude, that's my name! Except it's spelled I-E-V-Y, but still. WHOO! :D
hah sick! so you can join in on the Grevie fun... lol

Who doesn't want to join the Grevie fun? I'm in. :p
woot woot! oh yes! :lol:
wow maybe taken too far... but just look at my new SIG!! hahh

UMMM like you should talk Lynne :confused: :devil:
let me clarify myself here

Grissom and Lady Heather is my OTP

others I truely like
Catherine and Gris
Catherine and Detective Vartann ( really like this couple ;) )
and Sara and Greg

lol, g'job sarah ;)

i see that there is a great percentage for Grissom/Lady Heather, it occupies the SECOND place on STP, which is amazingly high, for a ship where one of the characters was only in overall 3 episodes. i didn't know this pairing is that popular. it's completely awesome.

OTP: Grissom/Sara. This will never change, it is just awesome, pure and one of the most fascinating relationships ever seen on tv.
Other ships: Catherine/Warrick, Sara/Greg, Nick/Sofia

i see that there is a great percentage for Grissom/Lady Heather, it occupies the SECOND place on STP, which is amazingly high, for a ship where one of the characters was only in overall 3 episodes. i didn't know this pairing is that popular. it's completely awesome.

Yeah - I wasn't all that surprised, though - I think that it's been clear from the outset that the two have great chemistry together.

Catherine and Warrick as well.

Seeing as I prefer voter tallies, I think Cath/Warrick is our preliminary all-time ship winner. lol. *bows* to the eyesex pioneers.

My OTP is Greg/Sofia. Greg is happy, fun, and laidback, where Sofia is more serious and strict. They balance each other out and seemed to grow since they met each other. Sofia now seems more relaxed and fun, Greg is more serious (only when he needs to be).

Grissom/Lady Heather, Catherine/Nick, Sara/Greg, Sara/Warrick, Sara/Hodges, Warrick/Sofia, Catherine/Sara, Catherine/Sofia, Sara/Sofia, Catherine/Sara/Sofia, Sofia/Greg/Sara, and I also like Sofia/Hodges

Back