CSI Icons #6: Showcase, Links and Requests

Wow i haven't been here in ages,
23kqn4o.png
miami0797.png

Susan, I really like that Evel one that you didn't enter! The other ones too. Congratulations! :)

Here are mine from the challenge:

actor1.jpg
actor2.jpg
jawintp1c.jpg

And the fourth one from ER.

Nice icons girls. I had trouble with the Monte Walsh ones. I wanted to vote for them all. :lol:

Blackflag, the Monte Walsh one you didn't use, what doesn't that surprise me? :lol:

That's kinda why I didn't send it in. :lol:

I made those before seeing Monte Walsh and I had only the 2 caps. :p

Susan

I'm using GD2 with PHP 5.2.9.2 and I'm trying to create a dynamic compass type thing. What I'd like is simply an arrow image that will change where it's pointing based on the
get variable I pass to it. Problem is that because the image is square, imagerotate (the function I'm using) makes the overall canvas bigger and bigger, to it's maximum size, at any of the 45 degree angles. This is not what I expected, nor what I want, what I'd much prefer is it to stay exactly in it's place and clipping to occur. I understand how I could do this manually, but to do so, I'd need the dimensions of the newly rotated image, in it's current form, rather than how it was.

I'm using GD2 with PHP 5.2.9.2 and I'm trying to create a dynamic compass type thing. What I'd like is simply an arrow image that will change where it's pointing based on the
get variable I pass to it. Problem is that because the image is square, imagerotate (the function I'm using) makes the overall canvas bigger and bigger, to it's maximum size, at any of the 45 degree angles. This is not what I expected, nor what I want, what I'd much prefer is it to stay exactly in it's place and clipping to occur. I understand how I could do this manually, but to do so, I'd need the dimensions of the newly rotated image, in it's current form, rather than how it was.

I think you're in the wrong forum, hon. The kind of icons involved in this forum are simple 100x100 (at most 140x140) generally static images. This forum is specifically for said images that pertain to CSI:LV. Questions about making that type of graphic are in the FanArt questions thread. That said, the kind of icon you're talking about sounds like the type used more for software/web design, and this isn't the place you need to find help with that.

I made 51 icons of Marg for her 51st birthday, which was half a month ago. lol. But hey, I did it anyway! There both still and animated icons.

Preview:

marg_304.png
marg_292.png
marg_276.gif

The rest are in my fan art journal over here. Comments are appreciated. :)

Back