omgthathair.jpg
csi1012226.jpg
areasuringembrace.jpg

and loads of csi ones inlcluding warrick,sara,grissom and nick here

Mine from the Warrick challenge:

inlovingmemoryicon.jpg
forwarrickicon.jpg
goresthighicon.jpg

The last one has lyrics from Vince Gil's "Go Rest High" on it. I chose that, because Nick considered Warrick his brother and I believe that song was written about the death of a brother. So, the song makes me think of Nick and Warrick for that reason.

The last one has lyrics from Vince Gil's "Go Rest High" on it. I chose that, because Nick considered Warrick his brother and I believe that song was written about the death of a brother. So, the song makes me think of Nick and Warrick for that reason.

GNRFan, I have always loved that song. And I'm going to see Vince this Wednesday night! :)

Mine from the Warrick challenge....

wb2.jpg
WB33.jpg
WBpt.jpg

Smokey, I think I voted for the one that didn't win! :lol:

Mine from the 'Warrick' challenge.

Warrick1.jpg
Warrick2.jpg
Warrick4.jpg

Susan

GNRFan, I have always loved that song. And I'm going to see Vince this Wednesday night! :)

We used that song on a video/slide show presentation at a relative's funeral a few years ago. It's such a beautiful song.

It's such a long time since I've made CSI art... So I felt it was time to do some. Resulting in 3 CSI icons. :D

GW285H273-1.jpg
GW267H400-1.jpg
GW229H344.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back