CSI Icons #5: Showcase, Links and Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great icons everyone. I'm on the prowl again for a new The LOVE icon. I love the I'm currently using but I feel its time of a change. I've included several pictures that can be used by themselves or animated together. Which would be very cool. I would like the text to read 'Yummy Boy Touching'. I will leave the rest up to you very talented artists. Thanks so much. :)

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
I made this 2
yummyboy1.gif
yummyboy.gif

Thanks. It was from a scene where Hodges said something to annoy Greg, so I thought the text just fit. :lol: Love your "pen envy" one. :)

Thanks. :) I couldn't think of any text for it. It's from the Pilot episode where Nick and Greg are talking and I think Greg says something that makes Nick blush and cover his face. I'm not real sure cause it's been a while since I've seen the pilot ep, but I think that's what's going on in the ep. :lol: I had to use some screencaps from the first ep for an icon challenge and then saw those caps and just knew I had to animate them. :lol:

Here's my Nicky one from the 1x1 challenge. I searched all over the internet for a pic of the Texas state shape and had no luck, so I had to scan a pic of a map from the phone book. :lol: I also made a bigger sized icon.

nickymmmgodblesstexasiconsmall.jpg
nickymmmgodblesstexasiconlarge.jpg

I made a matching banner too.

Last edited:
GregNickRyanFan those are fantastic!:lol:
Found this one the other day but forgot to put it on.
normal_PDVD_121.jpg

And i've put my icons onto livejournal finally! So feel free to have a look :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back