CSI Icons #5: Showcase, Links and Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mine from the animation challenge:

Nicksmilesicon.gif
CongratsGregicon.gif
CongratulatingGregicon.gif

Here's a bigger animated Nicky one (120 x 120 )

Nicky

Here are the still ones of the Greg congrats ones:

icon
Congrats, Greg!

Last edited:
Here's one I made a bit ago. Unfortunately I couldn't find a cap of Nicky punching pig. I'd make it myself cept I don't have that season on DVD yet. I only have the first six seasons. :lol: Anyway, here's the icon. Snag if ya want:

DefendingGreganicon.gif

I love that 1st one!

here are 2 from me. I still am not satisfied doing them on my laptop. I can't get used to how different the coloring looks on this. *sigh* I might have do my stuff from the desktop.

poppintags-1icon1.jpg
George_Eads_CSI_1icon.jpg

Kat the coloring is still awesome. And I'm snagging both cause they're beautiful.
But I'm a little miffed that lil' miss Yoshi appeared to get first dibbs as she's been sporting the Cutey icon for a few days.
NOT FAIR! :scream: :p

awww thanks bookgirl glad you are snagging! - actually Yoshi asked me to make those - i suppose that's why she got 1st dibs on them :lol:

But I'm a little miffed that lil' miss Yoshi appeared to get first dibbs as she's been sporting the Cutey icon for a few days.
NOT FAIR! :scream: :p

wink.gif

Tis true - it was a request a little while ago that I'd actually forgotten about, til Kat reminded me.

Have a couple of Gregs on me - so to speak :D

16-1-1-1.jpg
34-1-1.jpg

I love that 1st one!

here are 2 from me. I still am not satisfied doing them on my laptop. I can't get used to how different the coloring looks on this. *sigh* I might have do my stuff from the desktop.

Why thank you! i thought i would do something different.
Your colouring still looks great by the way.:)

Oh and i forgot to say last time that the rest of the icons are in my livejournal. Feel free to have a look and comment.
this way

Why thank you! i thought i would do something different.
Your colouring still looks great by the way.:)

Oh and i forgot to say last time that the rest of the icons are in my livejournal. Feel free to have a look and comment.
this way

Thanks!!! I just friend you at LJ.

GNRFan - love that animated one! and I like the font on the comfort one. Do you know what that font is?

GNRFan - love that animated one! and I like the font on the comfort one. Do you know what that font is?

Thanks, glad you liked it. :) When I saw those caps, I couldn't not make an icon. :lol: I really liked Holly and wish they hadn't killed her off. The font is called CK Bella. I found it at dafont.com :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back