CSI Icons #5: Showcase, Links and Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah thanks A_C i'm chuffed you're using it as well lol :D I just realised how ironic that one is after reading that thread about him in the news forum, i didn't know before i made it i swear :lol:

Ah thanks A_C i'm chuffed you're using it as well lol :D I just realised how ironic that one is after reading that thread about him in the news forum, i didn't know before i made it i swear :lol:

Oooh man when I saw your icon it was after I read the thing in the new forum I was like OMG :guffaw:...Too funny Dan, great icons btw, mine for the LIMS all turned out blurry and too bright and when I turned them b/w, any suggests to help me :confused:

I seen it after I read the news and I was like oh my word, I have to use that, it fits so well with the news. :D

:lol: I didn't pick up on that one either. :slaps forehead: I should have picked up on that. Darn, I need to be more observant! :lol:

Last edited:
Dan, love your icons... especially the Brass icon you submitted.

Shazza, I usually tweaked the layers if it's too bright or too dark... as for too blurry, I always have that prob, so cant help you with that...

edit: I mean tweaked the levels... sorry...

Last edited:
Hey thanks for the comments guys, much appreciated :)

Shazza i use the GNP Image Manipulation Program, and there is a sharpening filter. I don't know much about other programs, but something similar should exist somewhere in your program i think. Hope that helps :)

Does anyone else notice this or is it just me? but when you put an icon into photobucket it becomes blurred slightly? or is my eyesight going?

Anyways some more!
whatever-1.jpg
geek-1.jpg
catherine-1.jpg

Great batch of icons GNRFan!! I especially love the Purejoy ones, they are very cute. Just one thing, I believe Sofia, spells her name Sofia...

Aw, crap! :lol: I should have remembered that. :lol: Sorry about that. Oh well. Honest mistake. :D

Here it is fixed as best as I could. I don't have the orginal pic anymore, so I just had to type over it with another color. :lol:

vlcsnap-260324-1.jpg
vlcsnap-257901-1.jpg
vlcsnap-285044-1.jpg

Greg
Cath
Brass
Rick
Sara

More later. :)

Last edited:
Does anyone else notice this or is it just me? but when you put an icon into photobucket it becomes blurred slightly? or is my eyesight going?

I have noticed that my icons look different on my photoshop, in photobucket and in here.....

Ver cool icons everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back