CSI Icons #5: Showcase, Links and Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great icons!
My old ones have seemed to of dissapeared:( i will repost them another time!
Quick question how do you post a picure link but not have the long photobucket url up, ive seen others change it so it has like Catherine and when you click on the link it has the picture?
anyways some new!:)

beach-1.jpg
marg5-1.jpg
thud.jpg

Quick question how do you post a picure link but not have the long photobucket url up, ive seen others change it so it has like Catherine and when you click on the link it has the picture?
anyways some new!:)

Use a code like this, just remove the spaces:
[url = address here ] text here [/ url]

And nice icons :)

AC I love your icons. :thumbsup:

I'm looking for someone to make me a large icon like the one I have, out of a smaller pic I'm going to post. I think the pic might have been a icon originally, but like a said I would like it enlarger and some text added to to it. Since its a Warrick pic from For Gedda, I would like something like 'Always in my heart' or something along those lines added text wise. Everything else I will leave up to you guys. Thanks so much. :)

http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q3/PinkyTurtle/CSI/For-Gedda-csi-1586772-100-100.jpg

Photobucket is being a little temperamental right now. I put a sticker of a heart on the "always in my heart" one and saved it, but it won't save that way. and it won't save the right size or font type/color that I set it to either. Ugh! Let me try something else.

Okay, here we go. I had to save it from the edit screen onto my comp and then reupload it:

For-Gedda-csi-1586772-100-100-1hrt.jpg

Hope you like it. :)

Last edited:
Hey MsCath! I gave it a try for you too. It's hard to make it bigger without distorting it, but I enlarged it some and added a border to make it 140x140.

For-Gedda-csi-1586772-100-100.jpg

MsCatherineBrown i also tried your request! I focused on the face by making the background blacker and i added the text and a lovely little heart. I hope you like it:)
For-Gedda-csi-1586772-100-100-1.jpg

DragonflyDreamer thanks for that:)
Smokey and GregNickRyanFan i also love yours too!

wow! great job on the warrick ones everyone!

This is my first time posting one :D Hope you like!
DROOL.jpg

I couldn't find any words to put on it. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back