CSI Icons #5: Showcase, Links and Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very nice icons GregNickRyanFan! Love how you did the best friends.

misshelgenberger - you may get more responses if you asked about this in the questions thread located here. I use photoshop for what I do. Please feel free to PM me with any other questions.

For the latest ones, I've just used the options on photobucket. They have a feature on there to edit photos and then one feature says "decorate" and under that option they have "add stickers" which is what the "best friends" and such are.

But, sometimes I do use various programs I have on my computer (lots of different ones lol). PSP XI, Microsoft Picture It 99 and Premium (I have both versions on my comp lol) and a bunch of temp programs. :lol:

I use picnik.com, it's a free photoediting site that collaborates with photobucket so you can access your bucket photos through picnik. You can adjust contrast, color, add cool little themes, text, pictures, etc. and save straight back to your bucket.

GregNickRyanFan, that middle one of Catherine is beautiful!! You should have entered it in the female icon challenge!

GregNickRyanFan, that middle one of Catherine is beautiful!! You should have entered it in the female icon challenge!

Thanks. :) I didn't know I could enter that challenge. I thought I had to have been involved in the other ones in that thread too. Or is that just for LIMS? :lol: I get so confused sometimes. :lol: I thought I had to wait till the new thread or something. :lol:

Some Catherine icons.
wil-1.jpg
thelook.jpg
cathine2.jpg

It's so good to see more Cath icons! :D Great work everyone. I can't wait till I'm back and able to make icons again...

Thanks for the nice comments on them Kristine. :lol: Yeah, the expression on his face is priceless... :lol: You can call me Steph by the way. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back