CSI Icons #5: Showcase, Links and Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
Loving all the icons that have been shown in here! :thumbs up:

Here are mine from the last challenge.

favoriteclothes1.jpg
favoriteclothes2.jpg
favoriteclothes3.jpg

Oh my word Sara... I love you latest batch of icons... Gosh, no secret that the first one is my fave... Rear view... :drool: *Day-dreams* He has such a nice ass... :drool: *Snaps back to reality* Sorry about that... :p They all love great though. I really like the style and font you have used on the 2nd one, and the style of the 3rd too. :D Well done. :D

Wow! So many great icons in this batch! Sara - that Nick icon ROCKS. Great crop!

CSI Bevin - great icon! I wish my 1st attempt was that good!

Sophia - great job! I am drooling over all your Greg ones.

Oh didn't see your comment early but thanks Steph!! :) I didn't really like how that Nick icon turned out and I don't usually make alot of Nick icons but I loved that cap so I just had to making an icon from it and I'm glad I did cause it got me first place! :D

Sara - great job with the Nick icon, the crop is totally awesome!! :D I love the 2nd Greg one I'm snagging that, will credit!!

Kat - Thanks! :D too bad the Greg ones didn't get win anything :( :lol:

Will have some icons up later

Last edited:
Oh didn't see your comment early but thanks Steph!! :) I didn't really like how that Nick icon turned out and I don't usually make alot of Nick icons but I loved that cap so I just had to making an icon from it and I'm glad I did cause it got me first place! :D

Will have some icons up later
Hehe that's ok. You should make more Nicky icons, hehe, I love Nicky. :drool: Well done on getting first place with it. :D I'm looking forward to your next update!! :D

^OMGOD! those are so awesome CSI_Bevin!!! :D I love the first one! so cool!! the second is great too!! Fantastic job!!! :D

Aaah and I still don't have any icons too post but I will to post some since I promised Steph a couple of Nick ones!! :D

Will be back later with icons!! - I hope

Wow CSI_Bevin, those icons really are great. No prizes for guessing which one is my fave... :lol: I love the text on the Nick one. The others are great too. Well done. :D

Hehe you did indeed Soph, and Steph promises she will be very hyper when she gets Nicky icons... Hehe, Nicky makes me crazy... :p Looking forward to them Hon. :D

CSI Bevin - I really like that 1st Nicky one!
Great icons Sophia! I love that last one as well.
I wish I had some to post - but I feel I am lacking in direction these days. :rolleyes:

Glad you covered your ears Soph, although you may just have heard my squeeling in England..? :lol: Those are sooooo cute!! :D I love the colouring and the text!! Gosh they are just adorable, the 2nd is my fave, but I snagged them all. :p Well done!! :D

Would someone, be able to make me an icon from this pic , with the text 'Saviour' and a heart on it please, anything else is up to you... Thanks in advance.

^ Nice Job Sara! Steph I also had a shot at your request!(is extemely bored) :) :

stephsrequestrl1.jpg

Enjoy! :)

Last edited:
I was bored so I made Steph an icon too. :p

Saviour1-1.jpg

Edit: I had to redo the icon because I forgot about the heart :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back