CSI Icons #5: Showcase, Links and Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
GAH! Missed too many icons

Dan - Great icons but like Meg said they could be sharpened a bit more, depending on what program you used which Steffi has explained ;)

Steffi - Awesome icons, I love how you can different font and different text size to give the icons a sorta unique effect! :) I am so snagging the Greg one..I love it!

Liffy - Great Icons there too, I love that effect on the first Nick and Cath one :)

I have some up later I have to run to school (!) :(

ETA: ICONAGE(!)
4x420289929.jpg
3102028829.jpg
sandle.jpg

Enjoy! :)

Last edited:
Steffi - Love the new batch!! :D I'm going to snag them all. The 'Stokes' one os my fave, I love the effect you have used and the style of the text, but well done on them all. :D
Liffy - Wow Hon, you know I always love your icons, and these are no different. I love the style you have used on the first one and the text on the Cath one, and the Nicky one, well I generally just love it... :lol: Well done!!
Soph - Those icons are great, my fave is the second one, I love the style you have used, the colouring is great on them all, you just keep getting better. Well done!! :D

Thanks for your nice comments! :D

CSISneaky I'm glad you finally found the sharpen filter :) I'm sure it'll be very helpful!
Gaelen Nice icons, my fav's the Nick one!
shazza like the colour effect on the Greg icon, but then, how could I not? Pink's my fav colour :D

shazza_018 great icons, lovin the colour and the way you do your text :thumbsup:

My sis bugged me again to make her greg/eric icons and seeing as she can't use them all at the same time i thought i would share them on here :lol:

eric4.jpg
eric7.jpg
greg7.jpg

#3 #4 Enjoy ;)

shazza_018 great icons, lovin the colour and the way you do your text :thumbsup:

Thanks You I appriecate it!! :D

My sis bugged me again to make her greg/eric icons and seeing as she can't use them all at the same time i thought i would share them on here

You know what I gonna start bugging you to make me some Eric/Greg icon cause yours are so amazing!! (do you do requests? :D) I love the fonts you used and the cropping is great!! *Is snagging all of them :D* Fantastic Job (btw, Dan you can call me Soph! :D)

A couple from me:

kisskissbyebye_2822129.jpg
normal_blackjacket_barbara2.jpg
vidcap_00225.jpg

Last edited:
Wow, CSISneaky, those icons you have made are totally fab, I love the different styles you have used, but my fave has to be #4, the black and white looks really good on that pic, well done!! :D
Soph, as always your icons are great, I really like the styles and the colouring you have used on them all. my fave is the 1st one, I love that scene, well done!! :D

You know what I gonna start bugging you to make me some Eric/Greg icon cause yours are so amazing!! (do you do requests? :D) I love the fonts you used and the cropping is great!! *Is snagging all of them :D* Fantastic Job (btw, Dan you can call me Soph! :D)

Gee thanks Soph! :p I can try and do requests but i still don't know my way round PS properly though :confused: Lovin your latest batch by the way :thumbsup:

Adorable_Crazy thanks for comment :D I was tryin out loads of random things as you can tell :lol:

Dan ;)

Wow Dan, I love your new icon, the Cath one... ;) I really like the style you're using, and the pic is gorgeous! I love your banner too. :D Heck I just love Cath... :lol: Well done!! :D

Been a while since I've come by, but great icons everyone! :)

I've got a few more icons to share with y'all...

Cath27.jpg
Cath26.jpg
Cath25.jpg

Enjoy :)

Soph, as always your icons are great, I really like the styles and the colouring you have used on them all. my fave is the 1st one, I love that scene, well done!! :D

Hehe thanks Hyper Steph :lol: :p, I appreciate it!!! :D

Gee thanks Soph! :p I can try and do requests but i still don't know my way round PS properly though :confused: Lovin your latest batch by the way :thumbsup:

Dan ;)

:p Its okay to not know your way round PS properly, I won't give you any too hard to do :p I PM you later if that okay with you ;) oh! and glad you like 'em :D

Liffy, Amazing icons, the last one is totally my favorite! :D The colouring is awesome and the text is great aswell!!

Sophia :)

Last edited:
^Thanks Soph, :) I'm glad you liked them.

Getting me bored = icons, but now I'm out of caps to purdify so I'm going to have to go hunting again :D

Oh my word Liffy *screams & hugs you* I love your new batch of icons, you should be bored more often... :p I'm snagging them all, I'm going to use the first one, hope you don't mind. :D I especially like the style and the font you have used on it. :D I love the 2 Cath ones aswell, the text fits really well. Well done!! :D

I made a few George/Nick icons. they aren't very exciting:

Overthere.jpg
Poutylook.jpg
GeorgeandJorja.jpg

Last edited:
Steffi - Your icons are cute!! Nice Job! :D

Keep up the great work!!

Okay my sis has been bugging me to make her some Gary/Warrick icons so I finally agreed to making 'em :lol:..
Just thought I'd share 'em here:

normal_3x01_033.jpg
warrick2.jpg
warrick1.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back