CSI Icons #5: Showcase, Links and Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
Totally amazing icons Sidlreiana, Adzix and Vegaslights, snagged alot, will credit of course. :D Well done!! :D

Great icons everyone!
It feels as if I hadn't posted in here for ages :lol:
Well, new episodes --> new icons :D

atdoe1.jpg
gdc1.jpg
gdc2.jpg
(can you tell I was in a songtext mood? :lol: )

GAH!!!....Steffi..your icons are so awesome...I feel the urge for making another request for you but I have to find a caps first!....yes I can definately tell you were in a songtext mood :lol:...GAH!....I'll PM you with a request soon,if thats okay with you!... :D

Great icons everyone! I really wish i'd kept up with season 8 i never have time to watch but all these icons kinda keep me updated :lol:

Just 2 randoms from me :)

nick12.jpg
cath11.jpg

Wow Steffi, those are great, I love the first one, especially the way you have put the text, the others are great too, great style choices. :D Well done!! :D

CSISneaky, Yours are great too, I love that pic of Nicky and the style, that's a gorg pic of Cath too. :D Well done.

CathWillows, great work! Excellent use of text.

CSISneaky, great work as well. One suggestion, if you don't mind me saying, would be to try sharpening the images a bit, depending on what program you're using :)

Thanks for the nice comments!!!
The positioning of the text was more an act of despair because I didn't have enough space :lol: Glad you like it :)

CSISneaky LOVE your Cath icon!!! :D

CathWillows, great work! Excellent use of text.

CSISneaky, great work as well. One suggestion, if you don't mind me saying, would be to try sharpening the images a bit, depending on what program you're using :)

Thanks for the nice comments and suggestion :) I have no idea how to sharpen images or what it really means, i'm a newbie to icon making i only know the basics :lol: Could you explain how to do it?

Dan :thumbsup:

^ Well, as DD said, I guess it depends on which program you use. But maybe you have something like "Filter", then it might say "sharpen" somewhere there. You should be able to adjust the sharpness of your pic. It just means that your icon becomes a little clearer and...well sharper :lol: For example, your banner I'm sure that pic has been sharpened.
I hope that was any help. If not, maybe someone else can be of more help ;)

I have more new icons :D

greg7.jpg
grissom7.jpg
nick55.jpg

Nice icons as always :thumbsup:

I just found the filter sharpen thing, i've never used it before so i'm gonna have a go with it now. Thanks for your help ;)

Wow, it's been a while since I've been in here...

Great icons guys, some lovely work going around here. :) Steffi, I love the text for your last Gil icon. I have no idea why, it just sends me into fits of chuckles. *smirk*

Anyways, here are a few icons from me:

CatNip19.jpg
Nick13.jpg
Cath24.jpg

:)

^^^Great icons darling...but i am waiting to snag the one you already use!!!!now thats a masterpiece!!!!;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back