CSI Icons #5: Showcase, Links and Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gorgeous icons guy's, you;ve all been busy:eek:. And thank you for the wonderful compliments on my icons much appriciated, will be working on some more soon:thumbsup:

Great icons guys! :thumbsup: and you finding long lost icons in your PB is just hilarious Sara :guffaw:

I've got another Catherine icon to share...

Cath07.jpg

Hope you like :)

Great icon Gaelan.

Just two icons, one of Grillow's, one of Vartann/Willows. Banners in the other thread:) feel free to snag;)

klop-1-1.jpg
klpo-1.jpg

Nice icons LMH :thumbsup:

Heres a Nick, Nick/Cath, and Cath :D

Nick08.jpg
CatNip14.jpg
Cath12.jpg

I've just realised how much I love working with non-text icons compared to text'd icons. :p Oh well, I guess that's just me.

Great icons everyone!
Gaelen I love your last set of icons! The expression on Cath's face is priceless :lol: and the 2nd one is....very nice ;)

Yaaaay!! Liffy's made more icons *Steph gets hyper.* I absolutely love your middle one of Cath, and Nick, it looks fab, with Nick kinda blurry, but still visible, and the one of Cath are totally gorgeous, and so are the ones of Nick, obviously... :lol: They are all great!! :D Well done!! :D

^Hahaha yes, purple and CatNip. Perfect. Oh and look! It's hyper Steph! :lol: I'll give you more icons later in the day...maybe. :p

Cool icons Liffy!! :lol: hyper Steph is back haha

A random Eric one from me, enjoy :) :
ericicon-1.jpg

I'll have more up later as I found some previously unseen pics of him ;)

^Hahaha yes, purple and CatNip. Perfect. Oh and look! It's hyper Steph! :lol: I'll give you more icons later in the day...maybe. :p
Please do... Or else I might just have to stop being hyper... :p

That's a cute Eric icon Sophia, well done. :D

^Oh! :eek: We can't have you not hyper now can we?? :p

Nice Eric icon Soph :) Great job.

Here's a Cath, Nick and Team;

Cath13.jpg
Nick07.jpg
Team1.jpg

Yaaaay!! *Liffy made Steph happy (and hyper aswell).* I love those icons, the Cath and Nick ones especially. :D Well done!! That is such a cute pic in the Nicky one. :D

Sophia, I love your Eric one aswell. Great job!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back