CSI Icons #5: Showcase, Links and Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the nice comments Sara and Liffy! Great icons Sara! That prine charming one is so cute!
LOVE the secret agent one Liffy! You know I just posted a new icon challenge in another *cough* thread! *leaves before she gets in trouble*

Nice Icons Kat *snags*

Cool icons Sara, I'm going over to the LJ after this to I'll leave a comment there! :)

Nice Icons Liffy

None from me, I'll be away for the rest of week, I'm still here cause I just wanna see if I can get in a few entries for a certain challenge ^:p*coughs*...I hope to talk to ya'll next week and bring with me some icons! :D

Last edited:
Thanks Sophia! Enjoy! I will try to have the rest of your requests done by the time you return. I hope your week goes ok. Hope for another PM from you before you leave! LOL

Have a good time Soph! See you when you get back :)

In the mean time, I've got more icons:

Cath17.jpg
Cath22.jpg

Enjoy :)

Oh my word Liffy, I love both of your updates... I'm so tempted to change my icon again... :lol: Well done, I love the 'Agent Nicky Stokes' one... Heck, I love them all!! :D

Just a quick one from me since I'm still lurking around! :lol:
blueicon.jpg

GAH! I Miss You Guys Already!!! :( *cries*

shazza_018, I really love the George photo you posted on page one (ya, I know. It's like aeons ago... but I'm new, so... :p). So, I made this icon...

nickycopy.gif

If you love the icon, you'll LOVE this tutorial by papyds! :)

Thanks, Gaelen and Marns. Glad you guys like it! :)

Gaelen, you're a Malaysian too?! And here I was thinking I'm the only one here! LOL... I'm from Penang, where are you from?

Sidlreiana_15, nice icons you've got there :) Yay for Nick/Cath!!

@MelC, I'm from KL but I'm living overseas (Namibia) right now :)

Great icons everyone... Sidlreiana, I love your Catnip ones... Sooo cute!! :D

Liffy I think you should make some more... *Hint, Hint...* :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back