CSI Icons #4 - Showcase, Links and Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
You already know how much I love those, Chloe :) Great job! gregslabmouse, I love the third one of Greg's shirt :p And I love the first one in your teasers, edog :lol: :p

Here's three random icons from me, I've been experimenting with textures (thanks Chloe :lol:)

cathll4.png
gregll1.png
ehsara2.png

Wow you two those are awesome!
I love your coloring edog and quoth the second one is awesome, lol. I also love your profile icon, did you make that?

Aww, thanks glm! :D Yup, I made that one :p I must say I'm quite pleased with the way it came out, my experience with textures has been all trial and error :lol:

:eek: quoth! Rock on! Love all of them. Also, thanks for the kudos on the 1st teaser. That icon was begging for a caption. ;)

Thanks gregslabmouse! I got inspired to retry an old coloring technique. Simple, yet effective.

quoth I'm so jealous, my program doesn't do textures :lol: I'm snagging that one though, will definitely credit!

Aww, don't worry about crediting, just seeing people use them makes my day :p Thanks so much edog :D I was nervous using textures because I had never used them before. Chloe was nice enough to teach me how to and then it was like d'oh I knew that!! :lol: :p

Oh.. Your avatars made my day guys! And quoth_the_raven, I love the icon that you're using. And the Greg one.

And edog, and I love your "slurpee" one too. And Loki, I really like the grissom one.

lovely new icons Chloe, Loki, Ann and Erin :)
i'm sorry if i missed someone but there are so many icons around here.

i made new icons myself. 42 from "Mea Culpa". comments are appreciated :)

Teasers
mea_culpa31.jpg
mea_culpa43.jpg
mea_culpa50.jpg

the rest here at my lj

Thanks guys :) And I love the Sara one in your teasers, glm :lol: :p cathwillows, I also love your banner. Gorgeous :D

I made some more, mostly random :p Most of them are Cath icons and other miscellaneous icons (aka Sara :rolleyes:). I was just mainly bored and experimenting with textures again.

cathll1.png
llsara2.png
cathrr2.png

The rest are here at my lj :)

Let me be the first to say there were some great Cath shots in Thursday's episode.. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back