CSI: Holland #3 - with Orange Flavour

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: CSI: Holland #3

^^^Wuppies are cute! I wanted a big one but couldn't find it...

(some people I know disagree with me and think they should be burned during a wierd ceremony)

Ps, I dislike soccer, but I love wuppies, guess I'm a wierd person

defiantDittohead said:
ironic :D
ive been to new york, a lot of dutch history there

I still want to go there. It really must be a great city! But I'm getting some money together to go to either Canada or Greenland with a good friend next year.

*drags Saras Girlfriend from under the desk* Never mind, I won't tell. :D I wanna go to NY too!!!! My aunt, uncle and cousins actually went there...*is jealous*

I'm not online that often, this week. I have this test week (think the rest of Holland has it too?), so I have to study a lot. Good luck everyone! :)

I wish I had one.. then at least I'd know when holiday starts.. I don't think I'll have one this year :( I'm too busy finishing off Uni, dating (well ok, I do consider that to be some sort of holiday), moving to another appartment, having a staff-outing (YAY for waterskiing.. seriously, this school rocks :)), helping my parents decorate their appartment in Prague and getting things prepared for the new job.. loads of things to do.

Poor Jaynie! :( After this week, I have my holiday, I'm very happy, and I'm very looking forward to the 14th of July. And the 7th of course. *Cough*

Dutchie said:
You went waterskiing today??? some people of my school too...where was it?
Nope, I'm going on Tuesday :D Hopefully the weather will be nice.. and it'll be somewhere in the Achterhoek.. because.. well, because the Achterhoek rules :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back