CSI: Holland #3 - with Orange Flavour

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: CSI: Holland #3

Okay Jayne, I was just watching 'strong medicine' and this guy say: okay, call the police, tell them we found our oxymorons...That's your word! Haha, lol :lol:

saras_girlfriend said:
defiantDittohead said:
can someone answer me WHY is 's Hertogenbosch got the "'s" ????

It´s still from the old spelling we had. It´s short for des Hertogen Bosch. I mostly say Den Bosch though.
dank :D

nope im not dutch, but i do love the culture. spent a week or two with my friend in waalwijk, travelled around to arnheim and hilversum

Not Gorinchem? You don't know what you missed! :lol: Culture? We have culture? Never noticed that. :D

i learnt a lot about a pop singer from den haag :D
people were boo-ing her, and throwing drinks, etc. so she took her to off and performed :D
THATS what i call culture :rolleyes:

Gorinchem is in the north right?, the most northern part ive been to issss zutphen

Err...no. :lol: Gorinchem is in the middle. Not too far from Utrecht. :p What was the name of the pop singer?

really cannot remember, its been over 2yrs since my friend told me :p

i want to re-visit rotterdam and see whats in the north of holland :D

LOL, it's my fathers b'day today too! :)
I can't stand all those dutch commercials, for sauces and stuff. I can't see any more orange!

Dutchie said:
Okay Jayne, I was just watching 'strong medicine' and this guy say: okay, call the police, tell them we found our oxymorons...That's your word! Haha, lol :lol:
OMFG!!! WHAT!!!?? Omg haha, that's too funny actually.. but no, not really.. I invented that new definition to the word.. :( I'm not as original as I thought I was.. bummer.

defiantDittohead said:
really cannot remember, its been over 2yrs since my friend told me :p

i want to re-visit rotterdam and see whats in the north of holland :D

I live in rotterdam for all my life hehehe. I love this city. I usualy call it little new york! Don;t know if that is a appropriate name though!

To be honest I can't wait to leave this country! Either travel a lot or just move to another country!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back