CSI: Holland #3 - with Orange Flavour

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: CSI: Holland #3

maybe ;)
hes having a Testimonial with Ajax and Arsenal in July 22nd, but in london. ;p trying to get tickets. but youll see old arsenal and ajax legends, like overmars, winters, etc.. lets goto the footy thread:p

Overmars and Winter are the best! I love Ajax, btw. I'm off to watch the game! Bye.

I've seen the Feyenoord stadium way to many. I've never been inside though... cross that thing 6 times a week when I drive to my kung fu practise :p

But I'm still not a soccer fan! I'm not watching the game right now...

and for the england-holland game... wondering if there are going to be riots :p But there behind now... so maybe the game will not happen at all hehe

hehe, told ya Holland is going to lose :devil: Sorry, I just lost faith... Hehe, Ronaldo had to leave the game. My friend is so not going to like that!! :p

Oh, how I love Van Basten.. and Van de Sar(a).. and Van Persie.. and Robben.. yeah, I can keep going on like this for ever :rolleyes:

BlueCurl said:
I've seen the Feyenoord stadium way to many. I've never been inside though... cross that thing 6 times a week when I drive to my kung fu practise :p

But I'm still not a soccer fan! I'm not watching the game right now...

and for the england-holland game... wondering if there are going to be riots :p But there behind now... so maybe the game will not happen at all hehe
definately not! or i hope not, dutch ppl are the cooooooooooolest ;)
and ive seen alot of scottish and english people in amsterdam and eindhoven when i visited. its the germans we dont like :p

but i reallly hope to go back to holland one day. love it there

Dutchie said:
I'm for the orange flavour title. And we'll see tonight, won't we? Ducky, why would it be hard to watch for you??? :confused:

Because I kinda like England :p
But thankfully I like Holland more :lol:

Okay, this is why I don't play soccer. If I were Bouhlarouz I would've probably kicked Figo so hard that he couldn't play for the rest of the tournament. How unfair was that! :mad:

Oew, we have a little fight. Serves those d*mn Portugese soccer players right. :mad:

I guess we can't win anymore :(

^You mean Bouhlarouz?

Stupid, stupid Portugal. They did it in EC 2004 and they did it again :(

Ducky very sad.

got some holland pics right here that I made yesterday while a very nice sunset!

one

two

bergschenplas.jpg

ommoord.jpg

what a game btw. 4 red cards and 17 yellow ones I thought! I lost count! Bunch of losers... be a man and play a grown up game!

WHAT A SHITTY GAME! I hate the f********************)!*)(*)(#*)#*)(*(^*%%$^@$$#@ ref! JESUS! Sorry, I'm mad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back