CSI: Holland #3 - with Orange Flavour

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: CSI: Holland #3

I love the shirt and cap, Ducky!!! But isn't it considered double posting.. to post the exact same post in the World Cup Thread :p j/k :lol:

I won't mind going with that thread title! :D

Aaahhh Holland plays tonight!!! I'm too nerveous, I don't think i'm going to watch :lol:

I also vote for the orange flavour :p

I think I'll watch, but man, I don't hope it'll be penalty series, because then the game will end at 0.00 or something :lol:

JayneEmilysRealm said:
I love the shirt and cap, Ducky!!! But isn't it considered double posting.. to post the exact same post in the World Cup Thread :p j/k :lol:

I won't mind going with that thread title! :D

Oh shush :p
Tried to add something more so it wouldn't look so bad. And it's not double posting... it's spamming :p :lol:

Alrighty, I go with the "with Orange Flavour" and perhaps next can be "with not so AA" or whatever it was

I like the new title! Cool! :D
Hmm, England - Holland, what d'you think about that?

It would be great and Holland would so kick England's ass :D

...even it would be bit hard match for me to watch but still...

I'm for the orange flavour title. And we'll see tonight, won't we? Ducky, why would it be hard to watch for you??? :confused:

CSI007WW said:
I think it won't get that far, they're going to be crushed by Portugal.

no they're not going to be crushed by Portugal, they're going to WIN :D :D with Robben in the team and some goals :p

Well, if they play a draw with a B-team against Argentina's A-team, Holland has great chances! :D

DaWacko said:
It would be great and Holland would so kick England's ass :D

Sorry, don't mind me but I just had to disagree with this. No! England will kick Holland's ass. I know...I'm allowed to be too optimistic! :rolleyes:

LOL! Nah, I don't know about England - Holland :) England is great, but Holland is even greater! :devil: evil me. But I don't know. First we have to win against Portugal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back